Wolves Vs Arsenal (PL)

Elneny and Eddie for a league game.

In all seriousness, I can get behind some rotation but I’d draw the line before Elneny/Eddie/Willock and the like. Something like Ceballos to give Partey a rest, and Martinelli at CF if Auba and Laca can’t start, for eg, I’d be fine with.

2 Likes

Ceballos was out with an injury last time I checked.
Auba will be out because he either travelled abroad or came in contact with someone with COVID-19 per the latest reports.
Martinelli as ST is too much of a risk right now. Hasn’t played in ages there and I don’t think Mikel used him in that role since he came. I wouldn’t necessarily object it if Mikel gave it a go though.

We should have enough quality around Elneny and Eddie anyway to get past Wolves with their recent form.

My predictions are always 2-0-36 for the season

1 Like

Fuck.

4 Likes

When he was asked these questions he might as well have just said “dunno.” :grinning:

This is a must win but I’m getting worried. Saka and Tierney still doubts, Laca and Pepe both gassed, Auba who the fuck knows. Arteta needs to find a lineup that can score a goal or two.

1 Like
2 Likes

Shit, I accidently voted for Arsenal to win… we’re gonna lose now.

If the big names are out and rotate Cabellos or the Egyptian in we lose this.
There due a win too. 2 1 loss

The last PL match we played against them was at the Emirates, they beat us 2-1 and since then Wolves have only won once in eleven PL games.

Also their home form is poor so we should beat them.
They have injury problems and obviously miss Jimenez and are struggling upfront.
I’ll go 2-1 to us with Lacazette and Saka to score.

Hope we have Tierney, Saka and Auba back for this.

Kieran Tierney
Kieran is continuing to be assessed for discomfort in the right lower leg. Kieran is unavailable for Tuesday’s match.

Still out then. Auba and Saka will have late fitness tests.

This would be a good match to play Gabriel and see if he can regain some form. We’ll be in their half the entire match so having a more athletic CB out there to deal with Traore and Neto on the break wouldn’t be a bad thing.

1 Like

We’d want Auba and Saka to be fit, Saka is our best creative midfielder and Laca looked gassed late in the United match.

Is Lacazette a doubt as well, read something about a head injury.

This will be a truly dire performance if Nketiah starts up front…

Auba back on the bench!

2 Likes

Good eleven. Good bench.

Another chance to see whether Pepe on left works. Game changing subs aplenty if necessary.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it

True dat, although I’m worried that it’s getting pretty tired (especially Laca and Pepe).