Wolves Vs Arsenal (PL)

Brighton isn’t that long ago. Performance against Southampton wasn’t particularly good either.

2 Likes

Yet people still think we’ll beat Wolves away :man_shrugging:

So? Should everyone be a whiney Whitney “oh we are so rubbish blah blah blah”. Nothing wrong with having belief in the team and wanting to be positive.

1 Like

Ironically this sounds quite whiney.

I’m just saying I don’t think there’s much good reason to believe we’ll win, you can think what you want and be as positive as you like.

I actually went for a draw. I’m just defending the people who wish to be optimistic about our chances. Thinking we can beat Wolves isn’t that out there anyway, you know. They’re not 2011 Barcelona! We have seen signs of improvement in our own team as well.

Not aiming this part at you, as you’re not usually one of the main culprits, but some posters seem to have an issue with people being positive about anything Arsenal related. It’s weird. Just let us/them be.

4 Likes

Wolves are genuinely a tough opponent and one of my faves to watch play. Very good balance all over the pitch with decent bench options. Will be a good test for us. We just need to be on form on the day.

3 Likes

I know this isn’t just aimed at me, so appreciate the wider point you’re making in your post and that it’s kind of a general point too.

But the most popular vote is an Arsenal win, people may want to comment on that fact because our away form is really shit, particularly against good teams which is what Wolves are now, even if they aren’t Barcelona haha.

So to see more people vote for a win than any other option does strike me as being a bit outlandish and worthy of comment, it’s not what I think we usually see in the poll for an away match against a good side. We don’t need to “let them be” and spare users from the horrors of having their opinion about a football match questioned on a football forum :grin:

3 Likes

We have to win to have any chance of getting a top four place.
A draw isn’t much good either if we want to finish above Wolves and spurs but that’s what I think will happen.
I’ll go 1-1 with Aubameyang to score.

So we’re winning, but not easily. Deal.

5 Likes

I’ll learn from my mistakes missing the Brighton game, definitely need to have a nap before this one.

Going for a draw, maybe we could nick it… :blush:

I can’t see a win today.

I’m invested again. No way anything good happens after that.

4 Likes

Going with a 3-2 win :grin:

Tough tough game today guys
If and it’s a big if ,
If we can play to our capabilities we can come away with all 3 points .
I fancy us for today’s game 1-3

2 Likes

I’ve gone for 1-3 as well

(But I prefer @shamrockgooner 's prediction)

Bellerin dropped for Cedric

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Team’s just been released.

It looks good.

Saka, Nketiah and Auba up front

No Pepe??

No