Wolves Vs Arsenal (PL)

Saturday 04 July
Premier League Match 33
Molineux
KO: 17:30 :clock530:
:tv: SKY SPORTS

We’ve been in good form but Wolves are better than us and a better “team” I can only see a Wolves win here sadly.

• Wolves win
  • Arsenal win
  • Draw

0 voters

6-0 The Arsenal.

I’ll take my like now @DavidHillier thanks.

1 Like

I think you and @jmb27 are my best mates for the evening

2 Likes

Tbf we have never lost a PL game in July

1 Like

Arsenal win.

1 Like

Tipping a Wolves win by the odd goal, hopefully I’m wrong.

I think that Arsenal are playing better these last few games. Seems like the players really want to play for Arteta.

Let’s go w/2 - 1 Arsenal. Auba, Saka to score.

1 Like

Win the game, fuckers.

1 Like

Now, that’s what I’m talkin’ bout, Ron

1 Like

Getting slightly optimistic after our last run of games, so going for a win here…

7 Likes

Lol, watching the Godfather as we speak

Ok so I haven’t watched a minute of the last three games. I have sky sports but do I stay away for this one or ruin the good run by coming back?

What else are you gonna do on a Saturday evening sham?!

Key match if we want any hope of 5th/6th… have to take 3 points somehow.

1 Like

The result from the reverse fixture in November 2019

Yep the one and only match I have ever attended at Emirates.

1 Like

So it was your fault!

Big test for us and a good indicator of how far we are progressing under Arteta. Wolves in really good form and strong at home - win this and we have an outside chance of scraping into 5th (long, long shot).

Although we’re now building a good run, think Norwich were poor and made it relatively easy for us. The wins against Southampton and SU weren’t particularly convincing either.

Wolves are going to be really up for this - glad there isn’t a crowd to spur them on further. We won’t get anything from the game unless we bring a top performance.

1 Like

We’ll lose this by a couple goals. Three wins on the trot is clouding some from the reality that we are destined to get shat all over the instant we face a legitimately good team in the league.

7 Likes

I really want a win here. Not convinced it’ll happen, but damn I hope they at least show up and fight.

1 Like