Wish List

Would it be possible for links to open in a new tab, without having to right click it.

Yes :slight_smile: Go to your profile settings and check ‘Open all external links in a new tab’

2 Likes

Probably worth giving this thread a small bump. Seems like since this was created quite a lot of the original issues have since been fixed or added, which is great stuff :slight_smile: Really pleased how well this Forum runs now. Still not any closer for the time being to sorting nationality flags out just yet, but for me anyways that’s the last little thing I want to bring back at some stage.

Is there anytning else people would like to see on here or something changed?

Less food related insults.

3 Likes

I wonder how many new members we have not from vBull

I’d like OA to surpass Mania tbh

I really really hate that forum. The way they act like slutty clickbait cunts on social media is disgusting. Baffles me how they get so many members contributing on that hell hole of platform. It also looks like a pile of shit, dumped in 2003.

“ACCESS AN ADFREE EXPERIENCE -A single subscription for all your favorite sites - only $1.99 a month.”

:gabriel:

2 Likes

Well, you can always spread the word of OA, as long as we don’t end up with all the idiots though :smiley:

Slowly but surely we have been getting some new members join here. Just a matter of them sticking around, making them feel welcome here.

Just hope they haven’t been put off by @AbouCuellar puns :gunnersaurus:

3 Likes

Someone should make a throwaway and whores us Reddit, and also make OA Twitter account more active.

We’ve looked into improving the OA Twitter account recently. What specificially do you have in mind @TheSpecialCnut that could be better on it, what does it currently lack? Anyone else with any suggestions, feel free to chip in.

Been a good while since I last checked out this thread. Anything worth suggesting at all you’d like to see on OA, any changes?

I have seen the odd post asking about having an ignore user feature, which has been explained many times previously that this is something the software developers aren’t interested in. However, I did read that they are now considering doing a u-turn and implimenting the idea in their long term plans, once they’ve figured out the best method to create it. So watch this space on that.

CTRL + F function not going into search option.

Sometimes I just want to quickly locate a word.

Just download Chrome.

That’s mobile.
I am talking about desktop and I use chrome anyway.

It does for me.

You think mobile has that feature and desktop doesn’t?

Press CTRL+F twice mate. I embarrassingly learned that just the other day myself. :grimacing:

1 Like

https when?

@Craigie :grinning:

:flushed:
That’s ground breaking discovery.
Thanks

1 Like

Is that a yes?

With Let’s Encrypt it shouldn’t be too hard to get https going. The tricky part is probably more on the backend.