Willian

Is that shit the fans threatened to kill him

1 Like

One last gasp this weekend, or this dream will officially die :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

What a headline…

1 Like

Fuck that Bolsonaro-loving asshole.

2 Likes

Willian’s debut against them must be a nightmare still…

Makes sense. Only place he ever played well for us.

This is the last thing that Fulham need.

Fuck this guy.

I read that he basically can’t settle back there. His family won’t leave the house unless with bodyguards and in an armoured car and shit.

That’s very sad.

He’s also done a much lighter version of the William Gallas hattrick

Is that Tim Vickery?

Did he mention Jesus not being a CF again? He’ll still be plugging that article in 20 years, the fucker

1 Like

I can remember him being a somewhat “big” voice for USA-based podcasts like ten or fifteen years ago. I have no clue if he’s actually a well respected or sourced journalist.

He’s probably the most respected English speaking South American football journalist in the UK tbf

1 Like

ty. I genuinely wasn’t sure. You never really know when it comes to some of the people they book on USA-based shows.

We had Warren Barton for years and years and while he seems like a nice dude, I’m not sure his analysis was particularly forward thinking. We also tend to fall into the trap of producers thinking a pundit with an accent equals a pundit with good insight. Same goes for broadcasters. It’s why Arlo White does NBC’s headline matches every week despite being kind of shit.

1 Like

“In the WC 2018 he didn’t score a goal!”
“I had a conversation not too long ago with the Brazil coach Tite…”

1 Like
1 Like

Never understood why he gets such a hard time it’s a fact that he left a lot of money on the table to leave the club. He didn’t told us to ransom he left the club in an admirable way when everyone involved realised it wasn’t working.

He probably left a massive amount of money on the table.

5 Likes