Willian

He’s nowhere near as bad as Xhaka, Mustafa, Perez, Saliba, etc, as our worst signing.

I agree, it was a false economy to buy him but we never going to get Partey and a top quality attacking midfielder in the same window.

He was pretty decent for Chelsea last season so if he’s in poor form this season, it could be someone else’s fault.
Possibly his manager?

1 Like

I’d imagine he still has hopes of going to next year’s world cup. Thats why can’t buy this he’s got his money and on easy street outlook. He’s a top player and plenty there for a manager too get something out of.
If Milner has a use at Liverpool, we can tap into Willian skill set. Need to give him a function. It’s clear there’s no balance in this set up. He’s a good player for exactly that.

4 Likes

Bye :wave::wave:

3 Likes

Joaquin, there’s a player that’s been around forever, played since the 2000/01 season.

10 Likes

Surely they can’t afford his wages

1 Like

Hahah I really liked this player when he was a kid in the 2002 world cup.

1 Like

Joaquín still has it too!

No way we’re selling William in January though lol, doubt he’d want the move anyway

2 Likes

Kia on admin duty today? :roll_eyes::grin:

This club needs to read the fucking room :grin:

Another pointless performance, we won’t be flogging this guy later.

Mhkitaryan 2.0

Mhki actually had a few good games, don’t insult the man.

6 Likes

Lazy fucking cunt getting his last big payday.

Quite agree. Should’ve stayed with the Black Eyed Peas.

He’s not suited to football.

2 Likes

Fucking pastry chef glad to get £200,000 a week.

This rumored situation with agents deciding on transfers needs to be investigated. There’s no reason for players like Willian to be at this club let alone make so much in wages.

2 Likes

Awful player. Apparently has shitty political views as well which is also another reason for me to want him out of our club.

1 Like

I watch him and get the vibe he doesn’t give a shit about football and this is just what he does in between picking out menu items.

I’m sure he cares about football. He wants to play for Brazil this summer right? But again, why did he come here? Because it was easy and we offered him over the market rate.

Also, why the fuck would Arteta hitch his wagon to guys like Willian and Luiz who got two different coaches fired! The club is a disaster rn.

1 Like

We were the only ones that offered him 3 years that he trying to siphon out of a club, other clubs did not budge from 2 years. We are absolute mugs.

2 Likes

Easy to be mugs when your club has zero corporate oversight!

9 Likes

This guy can’t be Brazilian. It’s impossible.