Willian

Three year contract for this guy yet all he does is aimlessly cross the ball. If he’s in the team he has to be more creative than this

plays like a slow youth prospect i rather see nelson or any of our youth than this sack or garbage they would offer more

1 Like

I’m sure he’s better than he’s shown so far this season, and we still might see that, but signing this guy on a three year deal was always a brain dead fucking move.

We’re actually saddled with this guy for another two and a half years. Ffs

3 Likes

This was Arteta’s main number 1 target?

Fucking hell

5 Likes

Looking forward to a new spin this week on one of his quotes about the three year plan

I worried in his first game, hoping he wouldn’t be another Mkhi… Thatd be a compliment at this point

1 Like

Mkhi was actually better for us than this guy.

This guy found a comfortable retirement home thanks to Edu and Arteta.

6 Likes

corrected

Haha thats what i was saying

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator
6 Likes

I hoped I would be wrong :eyes:

3 Likes

You are absolutely correct.

I don’t know how people would be fascinated by this signing in the beginning.

This guys is so reluctant to take on any defender these days, and there will be 2 1/2 years to come.

Kia surely played a big part in persuading us to chase this deal?

1 Like

Edu is just Kia’s front, I don’t trust anyone who approves of Cedric and Mari’s permanent deals.

4 Likes

Just as a reminder , he had a pretty good season last year under Lampard. I know u guys wanna jump on some of these doods but really the biggest issue is who’s coaching them. They are being set up for failure every single one of our players.

4 Likes

Yeah poor as his forms been, I dont see him as a quitter tbh. Nobody is enjoying this crap set up.

2 Likes

Can’t be stressed enough this point. I’m not coming at the players right now (except Xhaka) because of who is coaching them.

2 Likes

Signing him is one thing, giving him a ludicrous deal and 3 year contract was insane.

1 Like

Arseblog said he was one of Arsenal’s worst signings of recent times, even this early into his Arsenal career. And i have to say it’s sadly true. The guy clearly is on his retirement run and isn’t arsed at all.