Willian

That’s it, if the current level of play continues it’s only a matter of time before Brighton string a few together on the bounce.

1 Like

There’s obviously an issue with their finishing and probably their defending at the minute

Yeah well hitting the woodwork 5 times in a game is freakish and that certainly doesn’t help.

1 Like

Imagine how good this guy is gonna be in the 3rd year of his contract :clap:

1 Like

Could he turn in the even rarer -2/10 performance? Can’t wait for 22/23 season.

1 Like

Arteta backed this signing too, we’re screwed.

2 Likes

I was against this signing because I thought we should build around Pepe. I was wrong because both of them have managed to be awful. :bellcry:

2 Likes

As always, FUCK his footballing reason.

The sub was enforced, confirmed by Arteta postmatch

I forgot he went to Dubai during the break! And apparently the club was unaware? Nice that Mr. Stickler punished him by letting him start a game. That kind of stuff drives me up the wall.

3 Likes

According to SS he apparently told the club he had essential business to take care of :lying_face::lying_face::lying_face:

1 Like

Lmao wtf he subbed himself off cuz he had an errand to go run?? Lmfao Arteta has already lost the locker room :joy::joy:

I love that.

Gives it a very WWF feel (mind you, given the infighting we’re experiencing right now, it’s probably apt)

Thats what we call it here lol what do u guys call it?

1 Like

A car hole

(@BigWeng_4LYFE more ‘changing room’/‘dressing room’ over here)

2 Likes

Yeah dressing room here also

4 Likes

Footballing reason… :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Shit players keep getting the start and playing minutes… that’s his footballing reason

3 Likes

Shit on the pitch and acts like an irresponsible shit off the pitch.

Deffo starting the next game though

2 Likes

The Kia influence :weary:

1 Like