Willian

Don’t wanna go by that Xg on this one mate
The anomaly too big.:slightly_smiling_face:

Just think if the vaccine has some inconsistencies over a period of time it’ll leave people midtable.

Anyways back onto Willian, what was he doing in Dubai ?

Well I need to know the benefits, and if I join do I get a gift pack?

I want a tote bag. We used to get those for making donations to public broadcasting.

Lol the restriction doesn’t even matter. Everybody has flown to Dubai, even I booked a holiday there for this month.

Dubai has such a low infection rate and you can’t fly out there without a negative test taken within 48 hours of your flight leaving so he’s probably not going to return with anything.

Anyway, he’s an idiot regardless.

1 Like

That’s a lot of effort just to go to the gym :smile:

3 Likes

Sounds like a weird cult.

Just please don’t murder some poor stats guy as a sacrifice.

What do you think happened to Burgundy

We don’t. We just force you to watch the match and have an opinion.:innocent:

Mainly the benefit is being smug and superior when pointing out that xG is bollocks. I guess you can do that without being in the alliance but where is the fun in that?

1 Like

Man I’m jealous you can just travel around as you please pretty much, I don’t reckon I’ll be able to leave Aus until 2022 at a minimum.

That would be insane. I love to travel, I’ve still managed to get away 5 times this year (3 before lockdown and 2 trips post lockdown).

It wasn’t the same post lockdown though so I’m hoping Dubai has that different energy. It looks perfect out there right now anyway.

3 Likes

Yeah I think I’ve been to Denmark more this year than any other year in my life, like 4 trips. Managed Paris twice back in Jan and Feb, so in a weird turn of events I’ve done more travel than I normally would under covid.

This Anti xG alliance is like OAs very own flat earth society.

7 Likes

But in this case there is no XG but people are believing it does exist.
So Pro XG are the flat earthers.

2 Likes

Yea, right, we’re the flat earthers…

They have “scored” expected goals :joy:

7 Likes

Game, set and match to the Alliance.

2 Likes

Bodes well for Brighton then, despite the table they simply won’t get relegated.

I’ll confidently predict them to finish above Sheffield United, West Brom, Fulham & Burnley.

5 Likes

They’ll get those crucial annual 6 points against us, anyway, in order to avoid relegation

2 Likes

That would seem to imply they actually haven’t scored their expected goals. Poor fellas, hopefully they don’t get disxcouraged, keep up the good work and win 6 out of the next 8 as the expected goals would imply they should of done

3 Likes