Willian

CUNT

2 Likes

Tek a boo son, tek a fookin boo @Joshua called this shit.

Willian has proven to be a marvelous replacement for Mkhitaryan.

4 Likes

I’d actually rather the Armenian to be honest if anyone.

Awful signing :weary:

1 Like

8 Likes

@Darkseid Looking spot on with the call on this one mate. We’ve been had.

1 Like

We’ve been had.

Edit - I echo Rocky’s sentiment.

1 Like

I’m not exactly pleased to be correct. We’ll be paying this fool until 2023.

3 Likes

The other forum favourites were no better.

You must be watching different games if you think Saka, Pepe or whoever, are creating chances for fun. No one is getting chances to score and no one is really creating anything.

12 Likes

Seemed like a weird signing from the get go and is proving he’s on the downslide of his career. Be a decent squad player but shouldn’t be a first teamer. These type of signings are the ones that annoy me the most about the club.

If he’s not benched for the Leeds game, Arteta definitely has lost his mind.

2 Likes

All 27 people who liked this where you at lol

5 Likes

It’s so sad the contract we offered this guy and what’s even more Sad is Pepe isn’t deemed good enough to start over him and Pepe cost 70 million.

2 Likes

I think most people would say PĂ©pĂ© is the better option out there but he probably doesn’t provide as much security / ball retention as Willian (in Arteta’s eyes anyway).

I remember when Pep took over, City transformed quite quickly into a very attack-minded side. They conceded a lot but their identity was clear. Arteta has wanted to install a defensive structure first, and he’s too frightened to bring in the risk / attack side of things now.

Not playing Pépé is the biggest example of his lack of balls to actually try and bring the fight to other teams.

4 Likes

He doesnt look good, but nobody does in this system. I mean I wanted Xhaka out and still do but nothing improved in the midfield.

1 Like

Xhaka out menas less creativity, less technic feet, less vision.

How? Its Arteta first mistake was trying too build around him in the first place.

cough What?!

2 Likes

Ehm
 maybe I used an unproper word. “Have feet” in italian means he’s good with the ball.

1 Like

Is he though? I watched that bloke for a long time since he plays for my NT. Doesn’t strike me as technically gifted at all.

2 Likes

Still here brother