William Saliba (2)

Could be worse, someone could have changed your name to Crap Bag.

3 Likes

What is the point in this? Hasn’t the French league been cancelled or am I missing something dead obvious?

They have a cup final.

Just the league was ended

1 Like

Just let him play the cup final.

If we don’t let him play, he could end up being (rightfully) resentful of us and with our current state of affairs we need to keep a golden boy like him as sweet as possible.

Now that I’ve said this, watch Cavani two foot his ankle in the 4th minute of the game, sidelining him for 12 months.

7 Likes

It’s not like we’re denying him the chance to play in front of 90000 at Wembley. We’re sparing him from tears in the silence.

2 Likes

If he shaved that shit bum fluff on his chin he’d be an absolute stud

Or maybe I just like his hair

Can’t work out which it is

1 Like

We’ll be angling to have him finish the season with us or be demanding a loan fee or both.

He can’t play for us this season and getting some sort of compensation for extending seems perfectly legitimate to me.

3 Likes

Extend his loan, but let’s charge them a big loan fee!

2 Likes

Nah, just pay his wages till then. It’s just one match, what fee are we gonna charge them?

4 Likes

First refusal when we want another one of their players :joy:

1 Like

Saliba and a familiar face.

1 Like

My manager :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :arteta:

12 Likes

That’s great from Arteta but I just saw this breaking on Twitter a few moments ago?

If this is understood correctly, then he won’t play after all because of Arsenal’s conditions!? What’s the club thinking.

Edit: I’ve seen a follow up tweet about a payment, it makes more sense now:

Good ploy from Arteta. If it had been up to him etc…meanwhile Raul can be the bad guy.

3 Likes

PSG will just win anyway. He’s not gonna miss anything

I’m looking forward to seeing this guy for us next season with all the hype around him, hopefully he can make a difference even though he’s only 12

1 Like