William Saliba (case closed)

So is this fucker going to sign for us or those lilly white cunts?

just have to wait and see

1 Like

If heā€™s any good and got ambition- not us.

Ffs what in the fuck is the matter with you! So a talented player can and most likely will sign for usā€¦suddenly we dont deserve them or wont get them or said player shows no ambition. Meanwhile thoughā€¦we need top players if we are going to compete speeeeend kroenke spendā€¦you dont even know what you want, and you call me a spuds fan, get a fucking grip you melt!

Heā€™ll go to the Yids. Why on earth would he want to go to a team whoā€™s ambition in getting into to the top 4 ?

Ive got a brain between my ears rather than shit.

1 Like

Clearly you dont

I donā€™t want to sound like a stroppy old slob (which I am anyway) but itā€™ll be hard to swallow Spurs breaking the bank for Ndombele and then following it up by gazumping us to our first signing of note this summer :joy:

2 Likes

Is Vinai the Indian Dick Law?

5 Likes

The reality is that moving to Chelsea is not only choosing for money for (at least) the last 10 years, but also a better ā€˜sportingā€™ move.

Just an Indian Dick

8 Likes

If we end up losing him that whole argument about leicester squad vs our squad will become more and more important.

Remember just a few years ago it was kinda a taboo comparing liverpool and tottenham squads to ours and stating their squads look brighter looking forwardā€¦ "We have WORLD CLASS ozil and sanchez. Who they got? Average firmino, mane, eriksenā€¦ "ā€¦

Looking how leicester are doing their business recently, compared to ours, I could very much see them going ahead us in the near future just like tottenham and liverpool did.

4 Likes

Agreed, thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying.

Wait, I thought we had this wrapped up :joy: weā€™re actually going to lose out on this guy after expending so much effort and mental preparation that we werenā€™t signing a CB this season?

This fucking club.

3 Likes

These really are difficult times.

1 Like

Yep, very. And Iā€™m afraid it will get worse.

1 Like

Iā€™ll have a nice little meltdown if we lose out on him. We donā€™t know if weā€™ve fucked it yet.

6 Likes

Will be interesting to see whether the Spurs offer is to loan him back next seasonā€¦If they are not offering this, we will get him! If that is part of their offer, itā€™s anyones guess!

I thought things were meant to change with the new team of strong menšŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø.

If we let this get away from us this would cement our status as declining, and being below spurs.