1 Like

Saliba also on the tour it seems

1 Like

I bet all the others feel left out, haven’t been tagged

Laca spotted something interesting I guess… :wink:

3 Likes

Not close enough to either of the two forwards. Worrying that.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yep, piss poor man marking by Saliba there. Auba has a tap in.

Mustafi 2.0 get him the fock out

2 Likes

Laca gettin no sleep tonight. Good thing our Madrid game is on wedensday then.

William Siuliba

Break it down.

We are not paying €30m all at once. It’s in installments - and for a player of such talent and potential, also taking into account the fees going around for average players, for me this is a very smart signing. But yes, time will tell of course. Can’t afford another “Varane mistake.”

1 Like

Which club makes these payments actually in once? I’m not sure that is how it works. Juventus is going to pay for De Ligt in 6 installments. I have the feeling that what is normal practice is been made way to important by some here.

You’ve seen Saliba play on the regular? €30 million for an 18-year old, no matter how you put, is a lot. Now if the regime has confidence in the lad that is fine. But not sure you should call it clever.

1 Like

Yea the ideal scenario for a buying club is to pay the fee over the length of the contract signed. It’s effectively cost neutral from an accounting point of view then because of amortisation.

It’s bizarre that this installments narrative has started floating around this summer when it’s basically always been the way business has been done.

2 Likes

I think it’s just the nature of the world we live in when you give out some shitty information like Arsenal are more skint than anyone else this window. You’re asking for this kind of nonsense to be clickbaited all over the web and people to lap it up.

2 Likes

Nothing that we didn’t already knew, but still…

Will da announcement be today?

I’ll let you know as soon as I hear from him.

4 Likes

Doubt it. Don’t want to steal Dani’s thunder.

Can you tell him to hurry up whilst you are at it, thanks :kos2:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: William Saliba (On loan)