William Saliba (2)

Indeed

Our players hanging out at fun fairs :smile:

4 Likes

What’s a funfair?!

Like a shit theme park that moves around town to town.

2 Likes

A place where the kids from Stranger Things would hang out :smiley:

5 Likes

A carnival. Rigged games, dangerously under-maintained rides, fried food.

I imagine in France you can probably get wine and a baguette instead of watered down, shitty beer and a corn dog.

2 Likes

In a nutshell @Bl1nk :poldi:

2 Likes

Is “funfair” really the best thing that a young professional footballer can do on a Friday night? How far the sport has fallen from the days of binge drinking and rampant whoring.

3 Likes

Really pleased we have got this done…now 100% focus on Tierney and then Zaha. A CB to replace LK would be good, but not sure it is going to happen. Have become resigned that the useless fucker is going to be with us for another season.

at least he has a whole year to shave that little “beard” off

2 Likes

Thats why we loaned him back.

4 Likes

Billy Goats Gruff

2 Likes

he looks like he means business, a big brute of a guy and also has a really deep voice for a young kid

1 Like

So, he’s done the photoshoot and media guff for Arsenal, am I right in thinking he goes straight back to France now and carry on with preparations with ASSE?

A good thing that’s come of this is I know to not post a pic of me attempting to grow a beard :rofl::rofl:

Big bloke considering he just turned 18, imagine what he will be like by mid 20s

hopefully a clean shaven big bloke

2 Likes

physique like a greek god. And only 18 fekin years old. Gonna rule this shit piece of a defense for a decade :giroud2:

2 Likes

Kermis, bruv :grin:.

1 Like
7 Likes

Wonderful :wenger2: