William Saliba (2)

That’s a #6/#8 right there. :wenger:

That’s impressive.
Almost Xhaka levels of accuracy.

It’s so obvious he’s not cut out for PL football. He definitely needed to waste half a year not playing while we had Mustafi and Holding in the team.

2 Likes

Should have spent the entire year on loan instead to find his form if he wasn’t up to it.
Dumb af to not register him and keep him here to rot in the U23s.
If we’re getting a new RCB this summer I’m starting to think that’d it be wise for him to go on a season long loan again so he gets a full season under him.

He’ll end up on loan I think after spending preseason here. Arteta doesn’t rate him and he’s been given too much power to make those decisions.

I can already see it. Guendouzi leaves for free summer 2022. Saliba leaves for peanuts summer 2022. Won’t be long before Tierney is up for an extension, wouldn’t put money on us handling that situation correctly.

2 Likes

My only issue with Guen and Saliba is how much we get for them. Evens or small profit and I’d take it all day and night.
Fucking sagas that just need ending.

God every time I remember this my blood starts boiling.

Arteta is just such a fucking moron

1 Like

Doesn’t that kind of miss the point that Saliba is a huge talent? Shouldn’t the coach be forced to integrate him into the team rather than be able to tank the value of a prospect and not use him?

1 Like

Is he really a huge talent though?

2 Likes

He seems to be putting in solid performances in Ligue 1. He can’t possibly be worse than Mustafi. And we paid a lot of money to test that talent at a high level but we’re wasting that opportunity right now.

1 Like

He’s a different level physically, atheltically and in ball playing technical skills compared to other centre backs

1 Like

Won’t have any problem getting our money back then if we want to sell. Or will we because he’s not as good as the hype is here.

Has anyone actually been following what he’s doing in France. And I don’t mean through some Twitter dickheads. I mean I don’t wish watching the French league every week on anyone but it’s really surprising that we don’t have one or two members following his progress properly.

I’d genuinely love to know if this kid is actually good enough for us next season but I don’t care enough to watch.

Was considered a bigger talent than Fofanna who’s now killing it for everyone’s favorite team who they’d swap players with :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Was Gnabry not a big talent? Did we get good money for him?

This club is an awful piece of shit run by idiotic dickheads. Nobody in their right mind should trust anything they say or do and use that to judge anybody.

6 Likes

Or Jeff, or Malen, or…a bunch more we can name.

4 Likes

He killed it against us

Best keeper in Italy for the Serie A champions sold for £7m

Arsenal is the dumbest club around. What a stupid bunch of cunts.

3 Likes

Wenger truely set us back years with his shit evaluations

U just called all the Wenger buys match winners in the other thread lmaooo make up ur mind :grin::grin::+1::+1: