William Saliba (2)

Not so much about selling him, he probably won’t want to sit on our bench unfortunately

I hope his chant never goes away!

I need to see more. Been good defensively and in possession but the final ball is really lacking.

Our play down the right isn’t great atm, Saka not liting it up rn

2 Likes

Its a long old season when you’re involved in European competitions and hopefully progressing a bit in the domestic cups too. There’ll be loads of games when we’ll need Tomi, and I think there’s every chance he’d be ok with that. Especially if his fitness record continues to be less than stellar.

3 Likes

The dream is that we’re able to keep a hold of players like KT and Tomi and Holding with the lure of ~20 games a season.

It’s been decades since we had real depth like that but my god would it be amazing to have that depth for a few seasons.

5 Likes

The two T’s will be the European and League Cup full backs. Plus sub appearances in the league. That is decent imo

1 Like

Why would someone like Tomiyasu think about leaving so soon?

1 Like

You also don’t want to make White your default right back because that starts to fuck with our CB depth.

Tomi will play plenty, he acquitted himself well enough last year to not get cast aside in terms of regular first team selection.

5 Likes

Stock is rising fast.

10 Likes

TEQUILA!

Want to see his contract sorted out asap too so it puts that side of things to bed. Obviously a very talented player and it usually takes a lot for a young defender to impress me.

6 Likes

Best CB in the league so far and by far

3 Likes

Always like seeing a player adjust and adapt immediately to a new league and team.

2 Likes

class

16 Likes

Love that

1 Like

“That can’t be real…I am out”

8 Likes
6 Likes

On GC duties today

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like