William Saliba (2)

Saliba save yourself while you can (Joel)…

The current CB setup will ruin his soul.

Arsenal Cbs are like spinal tap with drummers.

4 Likes

What about that Greek fella? Mavraponos or something? Is he still with us?

He’s grown up I guess. No longer is he the Greek boy.

Been out on loan this season, don’t know if it’s been decided whether the loan is extended to the end of Bundesliga 2, but either way we wouldn’t be able to register him to help again this season.

I’m hoping this situation counts as “exceptional” meaning we can register Saliba because otherwise our options for the next couple of weeks are Mustafi (who apparently we are happy to sell and he is happy to quit), Holding (who last played a competitive match last September), and Tierney.

If I were Saliba I’d probably try and get a second year on loan, see if I could run down my Arsenal contract by at least another season before having to turn up lol

12 Likes

I can’t imagine how demoralised he must be to be joining this total shit show joke of a club.

If it was me I’d honestly be bit gutted and working on lining up my sights on another move in a season or two.

However we can only hope that he isn’t an arsenal fan and hasn’t been following us for the last decade and thus won’t be as demoralised haha

1 Like

Lucky for us St-Etienne are even shitter than we are

1 Like

Haha. Saliba be like I’m working from home

4 Likes

If I’m Saliba watching this shit show I’m retiring this season before coming to Arsenal to have my legs destroyed through injury.

If I were Saliba I’d probably try and get two more seasons on loan, see if I could run down my Arsenal contract by at least another two seasons before having to turn up lol

3 Likes

I feel for this kid. If we don’t sign a major name CB for next season, can you imagine the pressure of expectations on this guy?

Ah, sod it, just let him. It’s the closest the poor lad is gonna get to a trophy for a while.

2 Likes

What happens to Phoebicas name?

Hybrid of Chandler and Joey I guess. But why @Phoebica?!

1 Like

:astonished:

I had nothing to do with it

4 Likes

Your name sounds like something you say when you sneeze

1 Like

They do actually say “Chanoey” in Friends. When Phoebe is trying to decide whether to name the third triplet Chandler or Joey. She can’t pick, so suggests Chanoey as a compromise :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve switched it back. Wasn’t me charged it either.