William Saliba (2)

Fuck fuck.

Hopefully several weeks is 2 weeks then

2 Likes

Confusing stuff

Not liking what I’m hearing, need to hear something from Arteta on the situation. Holding for Saliba impacts the whole way we play the game. Really needs to be the palace game and that’s it.

1 Like

Terrible news. Great timing though with the Inter national break.

Only 3 weeks till Liverpool Arsenal.

Not liking the idea of Rob Holding at Anfield.

1 Like

Saliba just has to be back by then, if not we’re fucked.

I’m not sure what Rob Holding is still doing at Arsenal if I’m honest, I look at nearly any EPL team and I can’t think of many that he’d actually start for.

He isn’t good enough to be a backup CB option here.

1 Like

he would start at spurs

Worried yet? I know I am. My confidence about my tomorrow is gone.

Nope

I was already worried when I read Ødegaard saying “11 finals”.

It’s gonna be one hell of a nightmare ride. And I’m going to London twice too.

Might not make it through alive.

Spoiler Alert: We all die in the end.

Jealous you’re going to be in London though.

The 11 finals stuff makes my chest seize up. It’s the type of thing that may look good on paper but what happens when you drop points? Did you just lose a final? I don’t love that framework. Maybe the players prefer it.

1 Like

I can deal with the pressure of watching 11 cup finals tbh, but if a few of them are involving Rob Holding starting I’m not sure I can.

Think Spurs away last May, we all know how it’ll end if he’s relied upon against decent teams.

1 Like

We can deal with a few absences. It’s unfortunate because Saliba started picking up form recently and Holding is fucking shite but perhaps we can hide it a bit and having proper run in the team may perhaps help him a bit.

All a ruse to keep him out the France squad and he’s back for us right after I reckon.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty much the hope.

:rotating_light: William Saliba “out for several weeks” with back issue. (@lequipe :waning_gibbous_moon: via @gffn)

Lol GFFN. This shitcunt who lives in his momma’s basement was waiting for any chance to rile up Arsenal fans

9 Likes

Btw, regarding Saliba’s injury, it’s worth remembering that we saw reports that Jesus and Trossard were supposed to return after the international break, yet somehow they both were involved against Fulham.

Several weeks it’s a bit vague to know how long he’ll really be out.

Everyone knows if you’ve got back pain it’s better to move around than sit on your arse, so make the effort Willy you know it makes sense.

1 Like

Think we can get by Palace and Leeds without him so if he does miss those it also means he misses the shitternational break which ends up being 3 weeks or so potentially. I guess we will find out more over the next day or so.

1 Like