William Saliba (2)

Camavinga has hit a slump at Madrid too. With Madrid keen to sign a midfielder, you have to wonder what his standing at the club is.

2 Likes
1 Like

Mbappe would be nice :henry2:

The comments would lead me to suggest that Fabrizio is well and truly in the dog house with fellow Arsenal fans :arteta3:

2 Likes

he can play both side…
but as you said he has won a lot, not sure about his mentality and ambition.
he never looked eager to play when getting on the field, when I watched him play

2 Likes

we know, won’t be cheap and can’t be cheap

1 Like

200k a week

1 Like

It’s incumbent on us to get this sorted as soon as we can. Arsenal can’t let Saliba and his agent’s head get turned.

7 Likes

Way cheaper than buying a player of his quality on the market and paying him the wages. Would probably take atleast 100m. And even then I doubt you could get the quality of this beast.

2 Likes

don’t know where to buy one that has similar quality though…

because he is now one of a kind, at a very young age and has lots of potentials… so he won’t be cheap, not saying we should find someone else

stop messing around and pay him the money

2 Likes

Exactly this. No point trying to save 40k a week when it would cost 100m to replace his loss. Just make him the highest paid cb his age by a margin.

Would be so typical if we F this up now. Give him a good wage that can steadily increase every year depending on silverware and position in the league. Hopefully a 5 year contract. If PSG or Madrid want to buy him then they will have to pay big. If a Ukrainian that’s played 2 seasons of first team football in a farmers league is valued at 100 mil… Then I’d expect Saliba to set the new record transfer payed for a defender. By a margin.

2 Likes

You have top players who get you to the top of the league, you will get inflation big time - its the same in every sport everywhere… AFC needs to keep their head and be smart, but one part of that is knowing which pieces to keep long-term and which to let go. If losing out on a mental transfer like Mudryk would have been means we keep this guy and Ode, etc. for years, I’ll take that.

1 Like

Great photo

7 Likes

GFFN twitter admin is having their shoelaces and belt taken away after seeing this photo.

9 Likes

“Despite winning the league and Europa League at Arsenal, Saliba is very unhappy with Arteta and the club. He will push for a move very strongly back to Marseille and will not sign a new deal.”

4 Likes

Meanwhile one of his mates is at Villa(on a free from Marseille last summer) and the other is soon joining him.

is he getting a blowjob?