William Saliba (2)

1 Like

Love this guy so much I might go full nonce and get his name on the back of a shirt.

19 Likes

Gonna party like it’s 99 when he signs da ting

Talent is off the chain and he generally plays like a vet

11 Likes

It’s a question of who partners him rather than whether he plays.

Unreal defender and the best song of them all :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

He’s just fucking nutmegged a spurs cunt in their box :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

This guy is just ridiculously talented on a level you will rarely ever see in a CB his age.

12 Likes

The guy is never really isolated when 1 on 1, as he always has the footballing gods with him.

2 Likes

This is him at 21. Imagine him at 26/27 ffs :joy:

3 Likes

to think he could play for another 10 years for us without a doubt

He better sign the long term ting so we can insert a £110m release clause for French clubs only, so we don’t get fucked when PSG cotton on in a couple years.

2 Likes

We better go full La Liga and make it £1bn

15 Likes

Tbf he would look even more ridiculous by now if it weren’t for those setbacks where he lost a season or two getting injured and recovering… When people though it was a stupid decision to waste 30M on a kid playing in a farmers league.

:ramsdale:
:hipster:

2 Likes

£110M is too little given what Maguire went for

7 Likes

He also lost his father around that time, good to see him doing well now

1 Like

Yep. A pretty modest clause considering what he potentially offers long term.

200 at least.

3 Likes

any quality player who joins that fucking farmers league has no ambition. He’s got to join Real for a lot of money if he has to leave us

I was waiting for replays of that! That was naughty!

Gone from having Mustafi at the back to this absolute BEAST in 2 seasons. Blessed

4 Likes

Listen, Arsenal might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there, given what he’s done since he’s come in. Saliba’s at the wheel, man. He’s doing it, he’s doing his thing. Arsenal are back!

9 Likes

Please god can he sign.

I really hope our nonsense in the years before (he could have been doing this for us when Mustafi and Sok were doing their clownshoes) hasn’t fucked him off enough.

13 Likes