William Saliba (2)

Very top, good sensation.

21 Likes

The way he celebrated was all of us.

12 Likes

C’est magnifique

Another very good performance.

1 Like

Need a clip of that backheel defending move followed by the long ball.

Still early days but alot were not bothered about him staying. Proving people wrong.

10 Likes

Yeah so many kneejerkers acting out about him

2 Likes

tenor (6)

;).

8 Likes
8 Likes

Sign da ting Billy.

We have started so well this season and SALIBA is a big reason.

3 Likes

Hahaha I love this guy’s drawings.

10 Likes

almost looks like a badly drawn Apu.

2 Likes

Do you still believe this?

1 Like

No wonder he has vanished :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes, 100%. I still view the signing as indulgent although he is proving his use to the 11 generally.

There would have been errors and growing pains but what’s clear is that Saliba always had the talent to contribute here as a starter. Although it clearly contributed to his positive development, he didn’t strictly need to go out on loan to reach the level he’s currently at.

I don’t know what’s going to happen at the RB spot as the season progress but White looks good there. Is he better than Tomi at RB? Based on the tiny sample I can’t say definitively but I wouldn’t drop White for Tomi. Neither of them will ever be considered top level RBs though

Saliba should not be dropped from the RCB under any circumstance, it’s clear to see his ceiling is much higher than White and we should foster that development by playing him where he’s most comfortable.

I don’t care what you do with White tbh, put him at LCB or RB

1 Like

Only 4 guys are sure starters for me right now

1/ Ramsdale (not one challenge his spot)
2/ Saliba
3/ Ode
4/ Jesus

Partey drops himself from starting line up periodically anyway

1 Like

Just because Partey is injury prone doesn’t make him not a sure starter when fit lol.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Wouldn’t you say Zinchenko, too, Ron?

He gives the team a whole new Wenger-like dimension

1 Like

Gotta lock this geezer down, I honestly think in the future Real Madrid / PSG types will be in for him.

3 Likes