William Saliba (2)

Odegaard has that locked down, but agree…Reminds me of a young Patrick Vieira

What a beast.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Arteta has his choice, but that wide open shot showed the true character of Ode.

I can’t believe so much fuss was made about his time on loan. Look how much good it has done him ffs! Excellent decision all round. He weren’t ready at 19 to start in Prem, but now at 21 with two years of first team football in France, he looks a 30 yr old experienced defender.

4 Likes

Palace away is absolutely not one of the fixtures I’d want to to give a 21 year old centre back his full debut in English football in, but he smashed it.

What a fucking debut after all the expectation that has built up over the past couple years. Delighted with that.

10 Likes

why?

Get the contract out. Put it on the table. Let him sign it, let him put whatever number he likes, for what he’s done since he’s come in. Let him sign the contract he’s doing it, he’s doing his thing. The Arsenal are back!

7 Likes

that voice scares me, I rather prefer Martinelli’s girly voice

1 Like

You would rather have small doll voices we get it.

1 Like

21 is so young for a CB, the sky is the limit for this kid.

2 Likes

Stop, I already got a warning from Lep

9 Likes

Btw Saliba is LANS

Good night

I hope we reject the £96m bid from Chelsea tomorrow

12 Likes

I am so so hyped over this single performance. Finally have something to rate him on other than tweets I read.

2 Likes

Don’t even joke about it! Think Saliba is going to be the real deal. The age profile of our core players is crazy…this core coul dbe together for the long term. That’s how we will chase down City and Liverpool…

4 Likes

The guy comes back and puts in a motm performance on an away game, and will keep Gabriel and White on their toes, if one of them is slacking, he’s gonna warm the bench.

Bump cos this deserves more likes.

3 Likes