We didn’t finish top 4 (2021/22)

Of course they think that. Based on the schedule I think we should win at least six out of eight. That is what being a fan means.

WE GOT THIS!

Spurs still got Liverpool and City away who will be battling for the title till the very end.

3rd place is up for grabs.

5 Likes

If Liverpool beat the scum. We would only have to beat Newcastle to go two points clear in third.

Wow imagine telling us that after West Ham beat us in mid January!!

West Ham better raise the shit out of their game, the game raising cunts.

1 Like

West Ham always raise their levels vs Tottenham they absolutely hate them haha

At least we have the easiest run in with only toon, wolves will give us a problem

Those away games to Everton, Wolves, Watford and LCFC worry me a bit.

I know we’ve been marginally better away this season but I really hope we can keep it together on the road. I’m not super concerned about our home matches and Burnley will probably be relegated by the time we play them.

2 Likes

Wolves and Watford will both be jockeying for 7th which will mean Europa qualification so long as City or United wins the FA Cup.

1 Like

Yeah looks like we’ll have to tough it out on a Monday night at Vicarage road and show Troy Deeney we have the Cojones.

2 Likes

Fancy us and Manure atm. Image Spurs finishing outside the top 4 :wenger:

2 Likes

Imagine their 1B stadium in the EL :rofl:

Jockeying away from it so. No one wants EL starting in July in reality.

Let’s start by beating Newcastle at home on a Monday night. Game by game lads.

8 Likes

Given our poor away form still it’s not going to be easy but it’s all on us now, if we don’t make it we’ve got nobody but ourselves to blame.

1 Like

I’m happy to change my prediction now, this weekend’s been massive, winning a decisive 6 pointer and the others dropping points unexpectedly too (particularly Chelsea).

I’d like to see that ‘Big 6’ mini league table now, I make it 10/15 points at home (respectable) and just 2/15 away (poor), so with us somewhere in the middle?

I think Man United / Tottenham’s 5 home games is an obvious advantage, but we have the fixtures in our corner now. Must be 9/9 at home and at least 7 on our travels.

I’d probably go for 3rd United 4th Arsenal 5th Tottenham 6th Chelsea as it stands. 3rd/4th is much of a muchness

1 Like

Well, bye bye Klaim, Alli and Eriksen :wink:

Yeah I think it looks that way. Uniteds run is pretty decent. City game is the toughest fixture, but see them beating Chelsea at home.
Momentum could be the key and we could pull one another along with spuds going the other way.

City Played 8 / 19 pts
Liverpool Played 8 / 13 pts
Arsenal Played 10 / 12 pts
Chelsea Played 8 / 11 pts
Spurs Played 8 / 7 pts
United Played 8 / 6 pts

3 Likes

We will not only finish top 4, but we will restore the hierarchy in North London and finish above the scum.

If United finishes below us as well that would be added bonus.

These sour losers are the scum of the north!

1 Like