We didn’t finish top 4 (2021/22)

3 tricky away games for us (Wolves, Leicester, Burnley) but we’re in with a massive shout now. Got to keep the momentum going and make the most of when Spurs next drop points

Have to translate the big game intensity into the smaller games too, then I’ll feel really good about our chances.

3 Likes

Fuck it we are finishing third :sunglasses: COYG!!

4 Likes

It all depends on our away form. Improve that and we are gonna make it for sure.

2 Likes

Huge boost recent results have been for us. They’re really digging in when it matters. Never quite always know which Arsenal is going to turn up, but it proves this League is very open and everyone is making mistakes or capable of getting beaten. It’s going to be a long final 8 games, but the great thing is Spurs are now firmly roped into the mix, so it’s no longer depending on one spot, but two are now very much available.

Oh and naturally I’m still sticking with my top 4 prediction :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think it’s ours to throw away now. Sp*rs still have to play both Liverpool and City :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Win 3 of our remaining 5 away games we’ll make it, the question is will we ?

It’s ours to lose IMO. We have the favourable run in and we need to use this United win as a springboard and apply ourselves properly in the remaining fixtures no matter the opposition.

3 Likes

I’m still gonna stick with no so I don’t jinx it lol.

Wolverhampton f.e. has nothing to play for. That’s why imo that game should be less tricky. Hopefully Burnley we also be safe by the time we play them.

Leicester are cunts who should be beaten always.

We have an immensely good record v Leicester. Should turn em over.

You spelt Wolves wrong

We will win all our home games, then 6 points away should be enough.

1 Like

Over on redcafe they think we won’t make it, for some of reason they think we will lose to wolves, Leicester, Burnley and Watford away. Apparently our away form terrible 5-4-5, dig a little deeper; 3 of the loses included chelsea, Liverpool and Man City, two draws to spurs and united. So not quite what they imagined.

2 Likes

And getting relegated in the end. They are still fuming for today’s defeat lol!

1 Like

No chance we lose all 4.

We won’t lose all those games but thinking we won’t win many isn’t that far fetched given we’ve only won 2 of our last 11 away in all comps, with one being against League one opposition.

We just need 2 away wins, imo.

I was thinking 3 away wins to be certain of top 4, I’m assuming we’ll do the business and win our 3 remaining home games.