We didn’t finish top 4 (2021/22)

We fucking got this, even with the draw today. We’re gonna do this. The team looks really up for it now.

4 Likes

Yes, with the Scums missing out.

Funny what difference one non-kick of a ball makes, I think I would’ve changed my mind if we’d had 2 extra points, Tottenham 2 fewer points and us with the momentum.

Now I want to see how we respond against Man United who will be a different challenge entirely.

We really really really should’ve won this game, frankly it’s the most frustrating Arsenal moment in years

5 Likes

If we beat Utd (which we can) then why not. Our run in is easier then our rivals and Utd and Chelsea even Spurs have tough games ahead. Be tight but I still think we can do it.

2 Likes

I am confident we will bounce back well. Emery is not Wenger.

1 Like

Man United dismantled us at home tho. I’m worried they have our number for the time being, I think they could finish 3rd and by a comfortable-ish margin too

2 points from these 2 games is only acceptable if we’re going to be winning at Wolves, at Watford and at Leicester…

2 Likes

Obviously kept ourselves in this extremely tight race but I did have the feeling before that we kinda needed all three points today.

1 Like

If United drop points today I’ll feel somewhat better about things wrt this

3 Likes

If Man United or Chelsea drop points it would help but they have gimme fixtures just like we did earlier in the week so you’d have to expect we’re getting caught up by both.

Congrats to Southampton tho who’ve gone 25 mins so far without conceding :eyes:

2 Likes

Liar!

I’m such a jinx bitch at times :sunglasses:

Won’t last tho sadly, they’ve scored too early and will get overwhelmed 2nd half

1 Like

Shhh FFS!

1 Like

@mysty its not full time yet so say nothing!!!

Are you just saying that cos you’re a jinx bitch tho??

Maybe :smirk:

The best jinxers are those that shower the hated rivals in entirely undue praise up until such time as they finally drop the points, while then sticking the knife in and claiming they knew it would happen all along

But yeah, you’d have to think United will come through this comfortably with all the chances they’re creating

1 Like

They won’t beat us at the Emirates, it’s our fortress. It’ll be another draw probably. They also won’t finish 3rd. Impossible. Blasphemy.

2 Likes

United still needs to play City and Chelsea still and Chelsea have to go to Anfield during which we have a stretch of six games in which opposing teams are pretty much done with their season. If we don’t lose against United next week we should have a good chance.

5 Likes

So. We got the huge win.

How are we feeling about top 4 now? Can someone post the remaining PL fixtures here?

3 Likes

1 point behind title contenders Spurs. That must mean top 4 is nailed on!

11 Likes

Ngl, I felt that a win today would irradicate the pains of last week. But still feel sour thinking we could have been sitting in 3rd place tonight

2 Likes