We didn’t finish top 4 (2021/22)

I love this Ash. You’ve always been consistent on this

1 Like

What did you think of Conte’s approach against Liverpool today?

Shut up geek.
:arteta2:

1 Like

Honestly should have brought Conte in.

The Conte vibes were right @SRCJJ

1 Like

So many managers who could be doing a lot more with our squad. Oh well guess we’ll just have to sit though several more years of obscurity and irrelevance.

Allow 300 shots and hope you block them all?

It’s pretty innovative stuff to make sure your opponent plays a high stakes midweek elimination match. Gotta hand it to Conte. Really smart stuff. :xhaka:

In my opinion, get top 4 this season. (Heck, even if we get 5th, we’re lumbered with Arteta)

If, by the World Cup next season, we’re not in the top 6, look for another manager.

Flippin pains me how well Spurs do in these big matches compared to us.

1 Like

Didn’t we just win three big matches in a row?

5 Likes

How did Spurs do against Chelsea and Man Utd?

1 Like

Ok sssshhh you two.

Let me have my agenda :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agenda away. Conte is a good coach even if I think he’s overrated and plays some awful football. It’s extremely effective. We just have to hope he jumps ship to PSG.

2 Likes

I’m not clever enough but go on YouTube and search for Mark Crossley Brian Clough a
S dear ol’Cloughie knew how to man manage a player and look at Cloughie - Stuart Pearce
Absolutely hilarious

1 Like

U dont have an agenda. United are fucking terrible Brighton just pummeled them much worse than we did. Chelsea have also basically given up since the Russian war started and all the turmoil around the club, and then changing owners. We took zero points from the 4 fixtures against city/pool. Spurs took 8.

2 Likes

still a decent chance spurs will outspurs Conte’s managerial abilities, they’re not that good.

Would rather play champions League next season than winning the “we took a point at Anfield” trophy. We are blessed to have King Mik. Wenger would have us starting Eyezil, Shitstafi, Lolcott and Aaron Gloryhunter Ramsey to this day had he still been in charge.

I really am not that convinced on Conte yet, no lie. If he gets Top 4, god forbid, then of course I will have to eat some humble pie on that.

If you’re not convinced about Conte this deep into his managerial career then him getting top 4 with Spurs shouldn’t be the reason your mind changes lol

1 Like

Well I make it as the PL being the testing ground. He had a high at Chelsea, but it was short lived, into a collapse.

1 Like

Fucking worried we’ll fuck it all up.

2 Likes