Who should Arsenal sign?

Very skilled player who would bring Hleb like dribbling ability to the squad and I honestly fill like we miss a player who can do those kind of things. Last season we were massively one dimensional.

1 Like

Heā€™s so slow though. So slow.

Yeah Iā€™d take Ramsey over him all day heā€™s Arda Turan away from.

11 Likes

Gather round chaps and learn a thing or two about puns here. Well done!

1 Like

That is an excellent pun.

1 Like

I have no idea who we will end up signing but Iā€™m growing more confident that we really will make two more additions, one in defense and one in attack. Everything coming out of the club right now seems very different than last summer, when the wild goose chase for Benzema was really the only thing on and Wenger was constantly talking about how heā€™d add quality if it was available.

I do so hope you are right but forgive me for having my doubts . Time will tell.

I think youā€™re right, but the signings will be underwhelming, and not what we were hoping for before the transfer window.

City just spent around Ā£37 million on Saneā€¦
How scary their attacking lineup will be?? Aguero, Silva, Gundogan, KDB, Yaya, Sterling, Nolito, Saneā€¦

I donā€™t know who we are going to sign (besides Xhaka), we canā€™t afford to have Giroud as starting striker for 5th year in a row. This will not only piss off the fan but is an insult to Ozil and Sanchez.

Wenger knows they are putting a hold on signing their extensions, right??

p.s. Holding and Asano are not first team material so I wonā€™t count them.

My biggest problem is that after spending 10 of the last 15 years in Asia I donā€™t have a huge knowledge of european players anymore. I only ever watch Arsenal so I couldnt really tell you who we need only what. For me a world class striker and center back is a bare minimum.

1 Like

Dont think it matters we will be playing catch up for the rest of the season . No where near a trophy because , we are not prepared for the season at all . I think Arsene has signed who he wanted and the rest is now out of necessity and it wont be enough to win anything maybe an FA cup run if we are lucky .

3 Likes