Wordle, Heardle & other games

@Flexo giving this its own thread

Done better today :joy:

Who Are Ya? 11 6/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::arrow_up:
:pouting_man::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle:

I got the league, position and age within the first two guesses so was racking my brains for the player :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yis can fuck off over to twitter with yer green dots

1 Like

Todays one was so easy. Got that in one guess lol

11 Likes

Well considering the first guess is based upon a blurred image, in which the dude looked like he had a skin fade, and based on no other criteria or clues, it had to be a lucky guess :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Got it on the last guess…it made me sweat today

My biggest issue is knowing people’s 2022 haircuts

2 Likes

Guess 5today…

5th try…
Took me a while to figure out how it works actually… :bellerin: :bellend:

Who Are Ya? 12 5/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::arrow_down:
:pouting_man::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle:

I was guessing a player from each league once I guessed Dzeko in guess 4 it was easy haha

Yeah that was my 4th guess too haha. Made the 5th one easy

1 Like

There we go, keep it to one thread I can easily ignore.

Someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning? lol

To be fair, I’ve hated people posting this stuff for at least 3 months now. A man has his limits.

Why do you hate it? :joy:

Seems such a random thing to get annoyed about

Does anyone play the geography one?

I am awful at it lol. Every day I’m not even close :sweat_smile:

#Worldle #50 X/6 (51%)
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_left:
:green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_lower_left:
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_lower_left:
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_lower_left:
:green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_down:

If anyone gets today’s I’ll be impressed :joy:

Not after today I don’t.

What a fucking monstrosity.

3 Likes

#Worldle #50 1/6 (100%)
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::tada:
https://worldle.teuteuf.fr

Who Are Ya? 13 8/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_down:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:

Lucky guess as I got the league and club by guess 7 haha

Fifth guess, got lucky with the nationality first try.

1 Like