Wordle, Heardle & other games

23 day streak over :santi:

A song nearly 50 years old ffs. :yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

Lost my streak at 7

Everyone should get this in one guess

Who Are Ya? 71 1/8

:pouting_man::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle:

2 Likes

#Heardle #75

:speaker::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:

Only got it as at the end the guy named himself and the featured artist lol :joy:

25 in a row :grin:

Wordle 326 6/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

You got yesterday’s?

1 Like

Yeah

Wordle 325 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

NOT SPOILERS AS YESTERDAY’S WORD:

I had all the letters apart from G by guess 5 but couldn’t get any in order was doing my nut in. :joy:

Then I tried gecko as it was the title of a dance song from 2014 and by sheer luck it was :joy::joy:

1 Like

You did better than me there. I had no idea. Was so annoying.

1 Like

Proper weird word lol. I read an article yesterday from the guy who created saying he has programmed a new word every day until 2027 :joy:

Heardle and framed no clue on either today

Moviedl and posterdle got in 1 guess

Heardle got it in 1seconds. Calum not going to like it

Framed got on the second frame

#Heardle #76

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

It’s a well known song, so @Calum might get it. If he’s not too busy partying with the Leprechauns :sweat_smile:

1 Like

He set 4 alarms to not miss today’s heardle, he’s probably already nailed it

3 Likes

#Heardle #76

:sound::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

First thing I done upon arrival at the apartment :grin:

2 Likes

#Heardle #76

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Feel like this is a pretty easy one even though it came out almost 10 years before I was born lol

Yeah, but then A1 released a better version and made us all aware of said song

I learnt about it from Family guy lol never heard of A1

They were a top boyband of the 98-02 era. You’re missing out.

How did you get on with the 1977 hit on Heardle today @Calum ? :smile:

1 Like

Not had time to do it today :joy: