Who Am I?

Nope.

My guess…

Ryan Nelsen

2 Likes

We have a winner.

Let’s be honest, Ryan Nelsen is more well-known on this forum than he is in New Zealand :rofl:

Go the All Blacks!

1 Like

I have played in Germany and England. I have captained every team I’ve played for, inc national.

I’m renown for not losing the keys. I have a good sense of responsibility despite not being able to action them.

I’m one of the slowest players alive, both mentally and physically.

I’ve made my career out of managers who have been unable to adapt to the modern game.

I recently made sure my teams derby game was almost untenable and also admitted we are scared of relegation fodder.

I get cheered when subbed off… who am I?

4 Likes

Haha I was guessing Keegan or Ballack before I read the second paragraph

Ozil

2 Likes

A lack of self awareness and modesty are two of Xhaka’s strongest attributes.
Although stupidity is right up there.

There is an element of the Trump personality in the way he talks nonsense.

I have scored goals in Germany, Italy and England.
I won a solitary league title in one of these countries.
Played with Ramsey, Flamini, De Bruyne, Mertesacker, Pirlo, and Lichtsteiner.
I have played in two World Cup tournament but never been further than the second round.
8th most capped player for my country.

Who am I?

Bendtner

Edit: Must be wrong, he’s 16th most capped for Denmark :roll_eyes:

Some guess given the players that are mentioned but as you said, 16th most capped player :sweat: Also only played at one World Cup and didn’t get out the group phase

Yeah thats what I went by initially. Wolfburg, Arsenal and Juve. It almost all added up, even with that title at Juve. Ah well. Give up lol

1 Like

I wanna say Sokratis because…

Pirlo/Flamini = Milan
KDB/Per = Werder
Ramsey/Lich = Arsenal

Could be wrong.

1 Like

Correct

giphy%20(3)

KDB had a 10 goal, 10 assist, 34 game season for Bremen at 21 years old and the Chavs sold him?

Wowza.

EDIT:

Actually, they brought him back for the 13-14 season until January. Featured in 9 games and then they sold him in Jan for £18m.

In hindsight it was a mistake but at the time that might’ve been quite a deal. :thinking:

1 Like