Where are you going on holiday?

Oh yeah, if you can both afford it you’ll have a bloody great time.

Just dont want you going in blind :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Off to Adelaide for Round 1 of the Australian Rules Football season, 8am at the airport isn’t to early for a pint is it ? Going to be a big day.

2 Likes

Truthfully are you at the airport if you don’t have a pint?

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

You can talk about Scottish Independence all you like, but if you say shit like this then you’re British as fuck. Don’t deny our shared heritage

3 Likes

We can’t ever leave Britain. Scotland would still be British if we became independent no? As that’s what the island we are on is called haha. It’s the UK we want to get out off.

Just like Sweden is Scandinavian as its in Scandinavia but still an independent country from Finland, Denmark and Norway

1 Like

Finland isn’t part of Scandinavia FYI

2 Likes

Yeah I just wiki’d it haha well the others ones are :wink:

2 Likes

Tbf you were right about the Britain/UK point.

But lets be honest, the Scottish Indy Ref 2 vibe is clearly a rejection of the notion of being British as well as a rejection of the nation of the UK

1 Like

Maybe for some but I do like Britain. I just don’t think we should be connected as one big country technically.

I don’t think Denmark and Norway would like to be governed by Sweden haha

1 Like

Fucking agreed, we’d rather kill ourselves

3 Likes

Unbelievable, @Calum about to be the first to defeat a final form drunk @JakeyBoy in an argument???

With facts and logic?!?!

:giroud3:

2 Likes

Lol, there’s no defeat, he’s just expressed his opinion.

But fair play, that’s fair enough @Calum :+1:

2 Likes

You know what, I reckon that’s fair play. Definitely fair play all round

3 Likes

3 Likes

:arteta: :arteta:

@Cristo absolutely raging

1 Like

there there, let’s focus on the positives in such a scenario: wouldn’t it be nice to have some mountains in your country? It’s a bit dull when your tallest peak is an ant mound don’t you think? Imagine skiing down a hill (tryt “hill” in google images) - we can provide. You’d also get to have a half-arsed ice hockey team and you’d have random drunk chicks visiting your cities puking all over your public places now and then. And you get to have an Ice hotel. All we ask in return is that you learn to pronounce the letter “r” :henry2: (and that you share a brewery or two).

5 Likes

I’m assuming this is SAVAGE Nordic banter. I look forward to the riposte (which I imagine understanding just as little of).

9 Likes

Defo not, the Norwegians think the Swedes are actually stupid and are quite happy sat atop their oil money that the Swedes tried to swindle them out of :eyes::joy::moneybag::moneybag:

2 Likes

I don’t know if any of those things are worth all the rapes and grenade attacks thanks to your immigration policy

mic drop :poldi:

@Craigie

4 Likes