Where are you going on holiday?

If Robbie’s scouting network was any good he’d have headhunted Luca for AFTV by now anyway.

12 Likes

AFTV really could do with a Luca meltdown – they’ve been struggling for viewers since we stopped losing!

5 Likes

If anything could convince me to watch AFTV…

6 Likes

It certainly seems like they’re not been heard as much so far this season, but then again, no one mentions anything about them on here anymore, so I half forget their existance from time to time :sweat_smile: I guess it shouldn’t be a surprise they’re struggling for views. The first video that went viral for them, was based off ranting about Wenger and the board. And now Wenger’s gone, the soap opera has calmed down.

2 Likes

Off to Tenerife tomorrow, five nights. Can’t wait. However I’ll completely miss the NLD as I’ll be in the air, flying back home. :frowning: so i can’t even check the score until late that day.

Anyway roll on 25 degrees and sunshine! :sunglasses::sunny:

3 Likes

Visiting London (my favourite CIty in the world along with Seville), doing some Christmas shopping and going to pubs and restaurants :kos2:

2 Likes

Keep your phone on bro, I’ll text you updates on the sly :ozil2:

1 Like

:smiley:

Is there even service that high in the air? Also when will there be Wi-fi in planes? ffs its 2018.

I had wifi on a Norwegian Air flight and it was diabolical don’t know if it’s improved but it wasn’t worth using

I’ve been on planes where you have WiFi and also where you can actually watch live sport on your little TV. They’re long haul though. I watched the Wimbledon final on a flight to New York last year.

2 Likes

I remember being on a flight from Doha to London whilst we played Liverpool at the Emirates in 2010, couldn’t find out the scores until I arrived at Heathrow. Thankfully Diaby scored the only goal of the game and it kicked off my 3 month European adventure in an upbeat mood.

No, just check the board :kos2:

Noticed a few things in my appartment in Tenerife. The furniture is glued to the floor, can’t be moved. Can’t even slightly move the couch haha. The microwave is placed inside a cage of some sort, only allowed to open the door.

I asked the receptionist, why is this??

‘British are crazy’ - in a Spanish accent

:speak_no_evil:

8 Likes

I watched the second half of the Chelsea game this on board in Turkish Airline on my way home from Istanbul. The coverage was superb, but I wish I hadn’t watched it at all. At one point I cursed out loud and the entire cabin was starting at me wondering what’s wrong.

1 Like

Sounds about right to be fair mate :joy::joy:

1 Like

Just booked Milan in early February. Going to the San Siro to watch Inter vs. Bologna. Should be fun - has anyone been to Milan and if so - what’s it like?

I did Milan for the Grand Prix in September, and it was brilliant. Such a relaxed atmosphere for a city. Plenty of very nice places to eat and drink. We went upto the San Siro and I have to say I wasn’t that impressed, seemed a bit like a shit hole. I’m sure it’ll be a different kettle of fish for a game though.

1 Like

I hear it’s a dump but it’s one of Europe’s most iconic stadiums so I wanted to get there before they inevitably either totally renovate it or build a new stadium.

I was in Milan last year but only for a day. Saw the Duomo and other central parts but I have to say I didn’t think the city was anything worth noting.

2 Likes

Maybe it was down to these stadiums being old as fuck, but I was surprised how basic Nou Camp was.
The flooring has no tiling, seats were tiny, stairs had no railing.

At the time, I was too pumped to notice but on recollection the stadium wasn’t so awe inspiring.

2 Likes