Where are you going on holiday?

Second Budapest.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t of had Budapest down as a week long holiday kind of thing??

I went there on a family holiday in my teens but even then I saw the potential. Since then Iā€™ve had quite a few mates go there for stags or lads holidays and have nothing but great things to say. Very cheap, attractive women, poorly regulated shooting ranges. I think itā€™s a serious option mate.

Plus if the weather is good they have some great places to sunbathe and get in the pool on the Danube, if thatā€™s your bag.

Donā€™t you have a girlfriend YOU PIG?!?

2 Likes

Hes english bruv.

So because he has a girlfriend it means he canā€™t knock about with other women? ITā€™S 2018 BRUH.

2 Likes

You stupid monogamous dipshit

5 Likes

Smartest thing youā€™ve said in a while, my magical Bulgarian friend!

Going to Wien in august now. Another city i fucking love.

1 Like

Taking the old man to the Italian grand prix beginning of September so have a long weekend in Milan planned.

Iā€™m all about the food so any recommendations @Luca_from_Italy would be very welcome :joy::+1:

3 Likes

Roasted Chicken

1 Like

Going back to the Riesenrad? :kroenke:

1 Like

I must admit i am a bit german/austrian as well. Austria and Germany are cool if you want to relax yourself.

1 Like

As you are going in Milan, i recommend you cotoletta alla milanese, Milan rice style and ossobuco.

As long as youā€™ve got a football match to burn at least half of those calories after :joy:

2 Likes

Why is that fried lol.

Edit nvm thatā€™s the cotoletta lol, oh man Milanese cuisine looks awesome

1 Like

Currently travelling around Europe with an Interrail-ticket for 3 weeks, mostly by night trains.

Iā€™ve been to Prague, Krakow, Budapest, Belgrade, Kotor and Dubrovnik.

Now Iā€™m going to the islands of Korcula and Bol. Split, Zagreb, Ljubljana and finally to Lake Bled.

Never been to any of these countries before and Iā€™m really enjoying it. Wish I would have been to Croatia for the world cup a little earlier though.

9 Likes

What does one those cost these days, looking at the possibility of something like this next year. One last jaunt before getting serious and buying a house :roll_eyes:

Bookmarked.
Let us know how did it go?

I will take this up next year.

The interrail-ticket cost 200ā‚¬. Then you will need reservations for sleeper/couchettes on the night trains which cost between 10-30ā‚¬. If you stay at hostels thatā€™s between 15-25ā‚¬ per night (there are always cheaper ones though). If you are willing to try out couchsurfing you could also cut these costs. I found places like Prague, Krakow and Budapest (maybe Belgrade as well) were the cheapest. If you are really on a tight budget I would go to Bosnia, Albania and Macedonia instead of Croatia. Montenegro too if you want to go hiking.

Especially Dubrovnik was really pricey and overcrowded and I didnā€™t enjoy it because of that. Ferries between the islands from Dubrovnik to Split will set you back 15-20ā‚¬ each.

Itā€™s also very easy to get around by bus in Croatia and the Balkans. You could also hop on a ferry in Italy and then book a cheap flight back from Greece. Or if you donā€™t mind to drive then rent a camper/VW-Bus. I rented a T5 in Freiburg last year and loved it.

There is also an alternative called the ā€œBalkanticketā€ for trains, which is a lot cheaper than an interrail-pass.

1 Like