Where are you going on holiday?

Are you the fruity looking one on the right?

Nah, he is the dot you see right at the back of the sea

1 Like

I sure ainā€™t the panchito in the middle, Iā€™ll tell you that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (could use the white power salute emoji right nowā€¦)

2 Likes

Are you going to keep that photo up for more than a day for a change @AbouCuellar ? :grin:

Looking good bro.

This thread makes me feel ridiculously under travelled

1 Like

Haha nice one, looks like you had a good time! :grin:

It looked our chorizo friend had a day out with Lewis Hamilton :giroud3:

1 Like

Always fun to hang out with your Asian friendsā€¦

1 Like

Where havenā€™t I been? :henry2:

Honestly though, I notice a lot of people love Madrid. I found Madrid quite dull, and tiny! And I am not just talking about Cristiano Ronaldoā€¦

1 Like

Just took a shower and was planning to take it down now, actually, as the paranoia was starting to comeā€¦

Travelling is overrated, itā€™s a form of modern day slavery, or so said Jean Luc Godard. At least thatā€™s what I tell myself when I donā€™t travel so much.

I donā€™t understand this comment, my Asian friend. [quote=ā€œPhoebica, post:271, topic:260ā€]
Honestly though, I notice a lot of people love Madrid. I found Madrid quite dull, and tiny!
[/quote]

You asians never get Madrid.

1 Like

Have you ever been to Valencia?

They are as Asian as me :xhaka:

I was meaning to ask you actually, I went to Madrid for New Year one year, do you do the 12 grapes in 12 seconds thing?

2 Likes

Yes, that is just a spanish thing in general (tbh I donā€™t really do it, cause I donā€™t like eating grapes enough to have 12 in such a short time period. I do have prawns, though, which is another tradition here, because prawns are tasty). Though I donā€™t do it in Sol, as Iā€™m not a tourist or a masochist.

3 Likes

Really? :giroud:

So is that 12 prawns in 12 seconds by the way?

Do they even belong to Spain anymore?

Why do you take your photos down @AbouCuellar ?

Also, is Seville much of a holiday destination or more a City that you can stop and pass through after a few days?

1 Like

We came back last week. It was pretty nice, Gozo especially. It had a real local feeling. Maltaā€™s urban area on the other hand lacked soul, too much construction going on. But we only spent a day there, probably a lot more to see. We didnā€™t really go for the clubbing. I followed you up on the Rivareno and Taā€™xbiex tips, even took a commemorative cheers photo for you from the terrace in Taā€™xbiex but canā€™t find it, I will post it later if it pops up. Best calamari Iā€™ve had in Taā€™xbiex. Gozo also offered some really nice local restaurants and excellent service. Had a brilliant french Rose in Gozo, which at 11 euros per bottle was a fucking steal (6 euros in the store). Overall, if I go again, Iā€™d pick Gozo again and would look into other parts of the main island.

1 Like

Because heā€™s weird lol

2 Likes

Yeah Malta is like one huge city but youā€™ve got to get to know it. I remember hating it on my first day there as well. Thereā€™s a lot of investment and renovation going on so that explains some of it.

Glad you liked my suggestions!!

1 Like

It is a city with many great squares and monuments. Itā€™s not only about nightlife (it is great though :smiley: ).

Madrid is easily my favourite Spanish city. Seville is pretty close though. Barcelona is cool and vibrant but too busy and crowded to properly enjoy