What was the last film you watched?

Great film. Great acting. Renner and Olsen impressed me.

Blade Runner.

Vastly overrated

2 Likes

Noooo. The new one?

The old one.

Im under no illusions- I’m gonna be hounded out for my views :frowning:

Herecy!

Early screening :grin:

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

I am never tired of this franchise. Long may they milk it.

from the trailers in American Made that I saw t’other day, I’d like to see The Snowman with the indefatigable Michael Fassbender

Fast & Furious 7. I’m watching them in reverse so they will get more believable as i go backwards. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

7 Fast and the Furious films? That’s more hours of life wasted than I care to contemplate :grimacing: Why not just watch the first one and then ignore the six identikit remakes

1 Like

There’s a word we haven’t seen around here in a while :smiley:

3 Likes

Bokeh (2017)

American couple holiday in Iceland. One night the chick looks out the window to see a bright light. Next morning no one is left in Reykjavik (sp?) and as they eventually find out, the world.

Wanted to like this because the premise sounded interesting…meeeeh.

2 Likes

Lilya 4-Ever (2002)

A young teenage girl - Lilya- is left to fend for herself in her run down Soviet Era housing estate after her mother abandons her to join a boyfriend in America.

No help from anyone and only a boy years younger than herself for companionship, Lilya soon turns to prostitution as a means of getting by. One evening after seeing a client she meets Andre, a man she fall in love with who promises to take her from her little corner of Estonian hell to the “relative paradise of Sweden”.

Jesus Christ, I need some happy pills after this one.

Send some this way. I need them after reading the description

1 Like

Bro you have to stop watching ‘Swedish’ movies, they’re always melancholic, depressing or straight out sad as fk lol

2 Likes

Kingsman 2 the golden circle 8/10
Enjoyable as the first one and loved Elton johns in this

1 Like

Elton Johns tho :joy:

3 Likes

Lost my shit when they dropped “Puh-feiffers”

3 Likes

Gerrald’s Game.

Best King adaption I’ve seen in a long time. Harrowing stuff.

1 Like

The new Kingsman. Wack.

1 Like