What are you watching?

Also, cobras are a type of snake. They are dangerous as they can bite you using fangs which are located in their mouth area. That is one of more type of cobra.

5 Likes

Also the Shelby Cobra, which is a sexy a.f.

1 Like

Three Identical Strangers. It was recommended in an Adam Buxton podcast.

I never heard about this story before, probably because it was before my time, but it’s quite a remarkable one.

I remember watching that movie as a kid… I was quite surprised after all the years that it was Brigitte Nielsen who played that girl in the movie… damn she… grew…

Nowadays she could play that villain with the axes. :arteta:

1 Like

@Cristo I’ve been meaning to say, I watched Bloodsport on Netflix the other day!

Its obviously kind of shit in the way martial arts movies of the time could be, but it was really fun. Was pleasantly surprised to see Forest Whitaker in it as the young army detective or whatever trying to get JCVD to return to base and not join the tournament, love seeing truly great actors getting their breaks in films like this, when they clearly had no reputation.

Blimey though, talk about a product of its time. You should have seen me sat there stressing when it appeared for some time that the only black entrant to the tournament had some totally not racist monkey fighting style that featured lots of rolling around on the floor and swinging arms about like a chimp :grimacing: I do believe his pre tournament montage even featured him swinging from trees ffs lol

Good fun though for sure, would be up for more martial arts films of questionable quality if you’ve got any more for me haha

1 Like

Haha classic!!

Yeah it’s one of those ridiculous 80s films that is both bad and good in equal measures. I need to watch it again soon.

Honestly off the top of my head I can’t think of any, but I’ll have a little look.

1 Like

Or just the other JCVD highlights, whether they are specifically martial arts focused like this one was, or if they are slightly more generic action films with just a bit of roundhouse madness from the absolute boy himself.

Legionnaire is my favourite JCVD film where he’s a boxer in Paris that refuses to throw a fight and to escape the mobsters trying to kill him he joins the foreign legion and gets sent to Africa to fight the Berbers. That one is good.

Also check out Double Team where Jean Claude Van Damme and Dennis Rodman team up to catch criminals from the future or something.

Dennis Rodman is nuts in that film haha

1 Like

Haha, sweet, both sound awesome. Hopefully I can get at least one on Netflix or Prime. Cheers

1 Like

Fuck off cunt

5 Likes

You’ve mugged me right off there you absolute cuck

2 Likes

Please let me raise your children for you while you play PlayStation and drink beer with your mates

4 Likes

Just finished watching Messiah. I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would.

Finally started watching the amazing GoT last week… Finished 8 episodes…

It’s certainly an eventful show. :hipster:

3 Likes

Try Kickboxer, as close to Bloodsport as you will get.

It also has one of the most memorable dance scenes. Ever. Pure 80s brilliance.

#feelin’…so good today#

That dance scene always makes me laugh.

3 Likes

Despite having never seen the film or heard of it, as soon as you said this I could already picture

Legendary clip :joy:

Just flew straight to the top of my watch list :+1:

1 Like

Fuck I can’t believe I forgot this one

@JakeyBoy I have failed you

1 Like

The Expanse season 4 just got released and I tried watching it except I had no fucking clue what was going on whatsoever.

Turns out the last season I saw was Season 2, no idea how I missed an entire season coming out lol

Been catching up on season 3 and it’s been really good. Looking forward to wear season 4 takes us.

We are da beltalowdas!!! Fuck da Inners!

2 Likes