What are you watching?

Savage :joy:

2 Likes

Big cal is right tbf.

Doesn’t seem to be able to control the audience well, like when that £80000 guy made a tit out of himself.

Also, what is with all the statements? People just stating shit without actually asking a question? She lets them get away with that too.

Not good.

5 Likes

Yeah, Double D would challenge in a small way the audience questions aswell as the panelists lies. (answers)

1 Like

That kid with the afro and shitty moustache on the front row is pissing me off.

We get you’re not voting for BJ. Move on

Must be asexual.

1 Like

Just call him Borris and save the awkwardness :joy::joy:

Ahh, this girl who just asked a question pissed me off, too.

Sounds like she’s crying even though she’s just talking

She fucking hates oor Nic. Constantly arguing and interrupting her. STFU

Classic Tory who loves their shitty fucking union

1 Like

Away and watch the crown ya wee cow amirite

1 Like

Turned it on. Saw Jo Swinson. Turned it off.

Politics is so fucking depressing right now. Trying to decide between three turds.

Are you actually choosing between three parties? I can’t imagine it, I’m far too entrenched in my views for that to ever be possible haha

I know who I’ll vote for, but I’ll be holding my nose while I do it.

1 Like

Liiiiiiib Dems in da hoooooouuuuussseeee bbbrrrraaaappppp

Jennifer Connelly :giroud3:

4 Likes

The Sweeney. ITV4.

Proper man’s telly

Silicon Valley series 6.

Gutted this is the last season

3 Likes

Oh no, 41 minutes, how am I going to find the time to watch all that.

3 Likes

I’ve decided to wait until the end of the season, so I can binge watch the whole thing.

I’m watching Dirk Gently: The Holistic Agency now and it’s pretty good so far! So much happens in one episode that it’s quite a mental exercise to remember what even happened on the tail end of different episodes! Have you watched the second series at all? Worth persisting with?

I’m also watching through Top Boy for the first time ever and it’s also pretty good for a BBC series.