What are you watching?

Oh sorry David, I don’t understand that reference (yet). It’s annoying as they start it from the third series on Netflix.

Seems like it’s 30 minutes per episode going forward according to IMDB which is fucking shite

2 Likes

30min would be ok if they released the whole series for binge watching.

1 Like

But they didn’t :man_shrugging:

Watching episode 3 now, looks to be about 36 minutes.

6 minutes credits no doubt

The episode in total was like 38 minutes. 2 minutes recap, and yeah 4 minutes credits. So 32 minutes. But lemme just say. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS EPIC, IDGAF :grin::grin::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::grin::grin::grin::joy::joy::clap::joy::clap::+1::+1::joy:

What series is this? Is this that Disney channel one?

Every fucking post on Reddit at the moment is baby fucking yoda

2 Likes

I’ll watch it tomorrow morning :tv:

1 Like

Do u get it legally in whatever country ur in? That sounded rude lol, iirc ur in the Baltic region?? Cant remember sorry.

No :smiley:

And your complete lack of geographical literacy doesn’t offend me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol yeah my bad us Americans don’t know European geography very well. I thought u live near the black sea like in Bulgaria, or maybe u were just on vacation there once upon a time :grin::+1:

2 Likes

You’re going to see more and more piracy if everyone insists on having their own streaming service.

2 Likes

The Baltic region is northeast in Europe next to Scandinavia, the Black Sea and Bulgaria is down southeast near Turkey, the distance between the Baltic region and Bulgaria is maybe comparable to Seattle - LA (say 700-900 miles in bald eagle units).

5 Likes

Derppppppp :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

haha no worries, I think you guys learn US geography just as much as we learn EU geography and both regions are as big, then if we end up knowing a bit more US geography than the other way around it is probably because we have shitloads more exposure to US culture and news than the other way around.

I mean tbh I think we did something like… learn the US states and where they are and maaaybe state capitals? for a few days in maybe… year 7 or 8 or something with like a flash test at the end of the week and that’s it. No one would ever remember anything about it years later if it wasn’t constantly refreshed through cultural input, references, news etc.

Very good! Now you know who to call if you get lost in Bulgaria. Just don’t rely on me if you lose yourself in Estonia. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s not that far. It’s like me helping you get around Chicago.

BBC Election Debate

I actually hate Fiona Bruce. Stupid bitch needs to shut the fuck up and stick to Antiques. Chairing a Politics show isn’t for her

5 Likes