What are you watching?

The Prince Andrew Epstein interview

sorry to say I don’t believe a word he’s saying on the sex trafficking/inappropriate behaviour with vulnerable young girls and his friendship with a paedophile

Can’t believe that I pay taxes that help support this guys super rich lifestyle

His eyes keep on going to his right when asked the hard questions which is supposed to be an indication of lying

3 Likes

HAHA. I’m watching right now too and have been watching his eyes. :joy:

5 Likes

What a train wreck that was.

“Ahhh now you see, I couldn’t have raped that girl because she said I was sweating and I couldn’t sweat at that point because something happened while I was in the Falklands being a war hero but I can sweat now because reasons.”

7 Likes

Hope he can somehow get done for noncery based on this.

Fucking cunt

2 Likes

He wont get done for it, if he’s indeed guilty. If there is evidence, it’ll all come out once he’s dead, like Saville.

1 Like

If only he was black like R Kelly or Bill Cosby.

Seeing a member of the royal family get questioned about such depraved and salacious allegations made for one of the most bizarre and surreal viewing experiences I’ve probably ever had. Never seen anything like it. Probably never will again.

4 Likes

Lol wtf weren’t these 2 not convicted for decades.

Jakey was is right , I dont think you’ll see anything like that ever again it was all so bizarre.

I haven’t seen The Capture mentioned on this thread, it’s a really good cop show on Iplayer, I’m yet to watch the last one so dont be hasty with any spoilers ;).

It’s awful how that happens, isn’t it?

It’s the same with Michael Jackson.

5 mins 45 secs

Charlie Proctor, editor of the Royal Central website, said: “I expected a train wreck. That was a plane crashing into an oil tanker, causing a tsunami, triggering a nuclear explosion level bad.”

I can’t believe they’ve gone along with this lol

Amazing

Epstein didn’t kill himself confirmed

1 Like

God I’m so fucking pissed off with this whole Epstein thing.

I literally am seething at the disdain with which billionaires act towards the rest of society.

1 Like

I wasn’t expected him to come out great from this afternoon, but I wasn’t expecting it to be that bad :joy: fucking hell…

I hope a little legal revolution happens and we get these fucking cunts

1 Like

The disdain in which they treat society is exactly why they are billionaires.

To get to that level in business, or the top level in politics, you have to be psychopathic and totally self obsessed, just look at Trump and Putin.

Even the ones that pretend to be normal, like Johnson, would be just as bad, if they could get away with it.

Couldn’t make this up. When he actually says I’m to honourable at times.:roll_eyes::shushing_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think it shows how detached the royals from the general public.

The royals, like religion, have become outdated and irrelevant in a modern civilised society.

Situations like this in the past would have been covered up or not reported. but since social media has been available to everyone, institutions like the royals and the church, that used to be almost untouchable, have come under a lot more scrutiny.

It’s not that long ago that if you dared to criticise the royals or religion you were considered either rebellious or disrespectful.
Not long before that you could be convicted of treason or blasphemy and, unfortunately for arrogant royals like Andrew, the public are far more well informed and can see through the nonsense and lies these institutions used to get away with.

2 Likes