What are you watching?

It’s a real shame they didn’t make more episodes

One thing I still don’t get from the enquiry episode is why that asian enquirer leaves the panel halfway through. What was the leak concerning her about?

I don’t think it particularly matters what the specific nature of it is, and I don’t think it is ever specified either, but could be wrong of course.

1 Like

She perjured or prejudiced herself or something, but they never went into the specifics iirc.

Ah. I think it was more to the point of Malcolm using the enquiry to spread another leak (i.e. something her husband did)

Went straight through Goliath Series 3. Better than the absolute wtf-ery of series 2.

nevermind

Also, I’ve been watching Killing Eve and I really hate Eve.

She’s a fucking neurotic bitch that treats her husband like shit and I can’t stand her.

Sandra Oh does a great job portraying a character so unlikeable.

2 Likes

The Sopranos now.

I already love Paulie

5 Likes

You ever tried an “expresso”?

2 Likes

You’re in for such a treat. Such a brilliant show, I so badly wish I could watch it again for the first time.

3 Likes

The best character :heart:

2 Likes

I still love that prank Joe Pantiliano’s character plays on Paulie’s mum

2 Likes

Well I guess time to create a sopranos thread

I won’t read any cos if spoilers but

If you’re gonna do that, we need a Top Boy thread.

“Yo, where’s my food, fam?!”

2 Likes

I’m also about to start that lol

1 Like

This week’s episode of Power possibly the best they’ve ever put out.

I’m definitely going to try and wait until ep 10 is aired in that case lol.

I’m on about ep 4 of this last season but intentionally left the rest now. With international break, temptation will be too strong to catch up and watch the most recent ones!

Finished watching The Capture last night. 6 part story set around CTTV coverage manipulation.
Story with a bit of artistic licence entertains. The real story that runs throughout though is the moral/ immoral use of this technique that leaves you weighing up the pros and cons. Enjoyed it. Well acted and scripted.

Dublin Murders on BBC1

Decent👍

I’m watching the Brokenwood mysteries (who done it) on Sky really enjoying it but not sure you guys will apart from the female detective