What are you watching?

Thats an old episode haha. He went viral on twitter when it was first shown :joy:

1 Like

I am currently watching Rovers second leg match. 0-0 half time.

Before that I finished watching We Own This City. Really good show I thought but jesus, what a bunch of cunts these guys are.

1 Like

I watched James May in Italy on prime and really enjoyed it. Plus it helped I was recently in Italy :joy:

Linkin Park carpool Karaoke. So funny and so sad what happened so soon after.
Truly worth the watch.

1 Like
1 Like

Real life cunts and not only in B’more. Check out Vice’s doc about the Louisville Police Department and their broad day criminality.

Anyway I’ve finished Sandman on Netflix. Big fan of the Neil Gaiman graphic novels and really enjoying this one. Allot of comic book dweebs are up in arms per usual but it’s a well done adaptation. Solid 8/10.

“There’s one at the door at the gate of damnation/ is it thief, thug or whore?/ there’s one at the door and there’s room for one more/ until the end of creation”

Has anyone watched the Netflix documentary about the Woodstock 99 festival? It’s absolutely mental. Makes Fyre festival look like the Queens garden party. I had no idea it descended into a full scale riot. And I don’t want to comment on the trench mouth :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Solo

Not a bad film, this.

I read that as Salo first, and started to judge you a little bit.

Ooft had to Google that. Bleurgh

Marriage on BBC iplayer

@Stroller you’ll like this

1 Like

Yeah it’s on the list.

1 Like

Yes this was insane what went down their and where lucky people didn’t die.

But total greed from the people running it up was only Woodstock in name the music was everything but.

Edit: 3 people did die but 2 where cardiac and 1 was killed being ran over leaving the venue.

Inside the factory XL.

First two episodes have been excellent.

Showing you how a train and London double decker bus is made from start to finish.

Really interesting

Yeah, there used to be a 70s show that was very similar called On The Buses.

2 Likes

I hate you Butler!!

2 Likes

Yesterday I watched Trainwreck, the 3 part Woodstock 99 documentary on Netflix.

Shit got pretty wild, to put it mildly :joy:

Deffo worth a watch.

1 Like

Strange, I watched that myself yesterday, too.

Wasn’t bad for a Netflix documentary

Fuck off with the thread title change @Leper lol

Threat title unclear. Watched dogs run around the back garden.

2 Likes