What are you watching?

Cyprus votes for Greece, Portugal for Spain :yawning_face:

Cyprus didn’t qualify this year though, so Greece had to give their 12 points to Azerbaijan. They did not give us anything.

1 Like

I legit have no idea how the votes work but thise seemed so obvious haha.

And now I’ve just heard these are jury votes and not overall votes, not sure what that means

Like I said

1 Like
2 Likes

At least you gave us some points though.

@Aussiegooner and his lot can get lost. We kept Neighbours alive for years!

We won the jury vote. Suspect we won’t win the public vote though.

1 Like

This is so cringe :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

The only good thing about neighbours at the end was Zima Anderson :heart:

We basically won. We won the experts vote. Only lost to Ukraine on the public vote because regular people think they are helping Ukraine by voting for them to win Eurovision. It costs a lot of money to host the contest. Ukraine won’t want it. But the song was alright and I’m happy for the group.

1 Like

Looking forward to Ukraine winning the world cup. What a great talented country.

Yea no doubt Boris is already thinking of ways to announce how the UK will offer to host it.

I hope we do. I would definitely try and go if we held it. I want to be one of those losers in GB clothes holding a flag.

You don’t need to go to the Eurovision for that tbf

3 Likes

Well no, but if I went to Waitrose dressed like that, they’d probably have me sectioned

1 Like

UK :handshake: Arsenal
—Bottling it----

Episode 7 of Better Call Saul…fuuuuuuccckkkk!!!

My reaction:

1 Like

Yep

watched it on my lunch break and can’t honestly say I achieved much in the afternoon.

I’ve always thought it was the only possible outcome for Howard (Kim too fwiw) but it was just so brutal…but equally so casual. And after the brilliant plan Kim and Jimmy had pulled off such a contrast too. Vince really is a great storyteller.

1 Like

I was just completely unprepared for how those events transpired. How the two stories came together. I’ll never look at a Cucaracha the same way again.

I think you’re right on Kim too :(.

1 Like