What are you watching?

:white_check_mark: letter of the law

:white_check_mark: fella

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

Mother of God! Nice ending!

1 Like

Hands up, who rewound on Sky and paused to get a look at the picture?

I’m holding out hope that we get to hear Ted say “I’m arresting you for the murder of Gail Vella, fella” to someone.

3 Likes

:wright:

4 Likes

Accountants are bastards

Found this super interesting! Gives you an insight into offshore tax havens and how the UK has a shadow empire built on financial might. Some might already be privy to this sort of thing but it’s pretty damning.

3 Likes

Watched this tonight and was really taken aback by some of it. It’s one of those sometimes fact is stranger than fiction things. What incredible creatures they are.

I’m glad you’ve seen it , until folks have actually witnessed and watch it you wouldn’t believe it . It’s not often I watch a film but somehow I was spellbound .
I certainly had a tear at the end , I don’t mind admitting it either .

1 Like

Raging Bull. Pesci is just superb in this film.

1 Like

@Ashgooner1

The Man with the Golden Gun

Just started the HBO docu-series “Q: Into the Storm”–fascinating stuff. The Q anon phenomenon is essentially allot of scared ignorant people on the internet and allot of opportunists taking advantage of them.

The story of Derry City. Iplayer.

Classic Albums 2021 - Soul II Soul :heart::pray:t5::facepunch:t5::star_struck:

2 Likes

This looks good :fire:

1 Like

Yea they pretty much hooked me already with that trailer

1 Like

I’ve always wondered is RTE your version of BBC haha

Yep, but with ads.

2 Likes

@Bl1nk @Forever

Have you seen a Dutch series called The Adulterer? (Don’t know the Dutch translation, sorry) Just started watching it. Pretty good.

1 Like

I don’t know this series although I think I saw it pass by on Netflix picks. Will give it a try!

Have you seen Undercover? Probably my favourite Dutch-Belgian series! It’s really good I think.

1 Like

See, I’m not sure if it’s on Netflix. Dutch Netflix is different to ours (for example @Bl1nk recommended a top film called Wind River but it’s no longer on our Netflix)

I found this on All4 (a sky channel showing programmes that had been shown on channel 4 in the past)

1 Like