What are you watching?

You fucked that spoiler up bro, lifes ruined

Looks good to me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh wtf i have all the ({Spoiler:D’ldf: shit

fair enough :smiley:

1 Like

It was definitely fucked at first, so I deleted the old spoiler tags, rehighlighted the paragraphs, added the tags again and it now looks like it should. To me anyway.

Tbh, spoiler tags aren’t necessary at all. It’s all theory, and actually contains zero detail from this latest series lol

1 Like

I know i was only joking at the start, the tags are so hard to get fucking right, its such a stressful moment. I like your theory.

I actually watched season 1 and loved it and didnt get into season 2, but i think i was distracted by another program and have intended to rewatch it, you saying youre enjoying it has reminded me to do so. What streaming platform is it on?

1 Like

Line of Duty at 9

The Circle at 10

I fucking love Sunday’s specially when the Monday is a bank holiday :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Netflix if you’re in the UK.

1 Like

HERE WE GOOOOO :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like
1 Like

What an episode again!! :heart_eyes:

I could see that bent copper trying to kill the suspect and fellow police officer from the minute they got in the police car haha

Also lol did not expect that name drop of Cliff Richard and the investigation into him :joy: #lawyersonthephonein10 :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Congratulations :wink:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t understand? haha

Yea but…I kind of think it was extremely contrived. No way the driver in that scenario just accepts there is a new route and she hasn’t been given it given how high profile a suspect/witness Terry is.

1 Like
2 Likes

Just watched the Top gear Sabine Schmitz tribute, what a wonderful woman she was, so much energy. Seeing a woman, tearing shreds out of Clarksons driving is brilliant on any level.
Will miss her appearances on any motoring show.

Buckles is 100 being set up he seems dopey af no chance he’s smart enough to be in the OCG imo :joy::joy:

1 Like

My Octopus Teacher on Netflix
What a fabulous documentary film .
It has certainly left a mark on me .
What an amazing film .
Us humans are lucky to be on this planet , we need to respect it or lose it .

1 Like

Edit:

6 Likes