What are you watching?

Just watched Episode 1 of Trial by Media before Leverkusen Vs Bayern. Thought it was excellent.

Will be watching the rest of the series throughout the weekend :joy:

The Manchurian Candidate remake. Very good film.

Just watching Episode 2 of Trial By The Media on Netflix and it’s one where some racist white guy shoots 4 black teenagers on the subway in New York as he’s a racist prick and America turns him into some heroic celebrity.

What the fuck. I can’t believe what I’m watching

Finally had the time to watch The Last Dance in (close to) one sitting. Really enjoyed the way the story was told start to finish and fascinating to get that level of insight into Jordan. Would definitely recommend this one.

2 Likes

The Silence on netflix. Any of you seen it?

I’m hoping it’s better than the film I just started on. 47 meters down or something. Got about 20 minutes in before calling quits. What a steaming pile of :poop:

I made a netflix account and have been watching stranger things for the first time, I’m up to the last episode of series 2 and it’s been amazing, absolutely loving it

1 Like

Nice one Luke, plenty of quality content that you’ll like!

My gf and I have been binge watching Handmaids Tale.

Season 1 was a bit of a drag to get into, season 2 was great but I feel season 3 is now just getting a bit overcooked.

I’d love a spin-off about the colonies and how it all came to be and the geopolitical relations between Gilead, America and Canada etc.

Cristo, I watched both series of After Life as well, it’s so sad but funny at the same time

3 Likes

Yeah it’s like marmite for a lot of people but it’s the definition of tragicomic and I really enjoyed After Life.

did you ever watch derek that he made for channel 4 a few years ago?

I watched an episode once a while back but it was honestly just a bit depressing and hard to watch so I didn’t get into it

1 Like

after life was more depressing

2 Likes

I’m late into Season 5 of Better Call Saul but just wanted to say the evolution of the characters and converging strings of the plot is one of the most brilliant things I’ve seen on TV. The God complex that forms in Jimmy is sensational viewing.

This scene right here oh my lord

I can’t believe how it has continually progressed from the initial comedy drama it was to what it is today.

3 Likes

I’ve only watched the first couple of episodes, and never really got into it. I’ve heard good things about it though.

Started on Sunderland Till I Die. Heard good things about it.

3 Likes

It’s a brilliant show. Shows good in site into the running off a club.

Watched the man city one on Amazon but I’m guessing this will be the complete opposite when it comes to how they get on :joy:

I didn’t enjoy the man city one I found it to staged

1 Like

Anyone seen the Leeds one?

The Sunderland ones are literally dramatic

3 episodes in and the managers already been sacked :grin: