What are you listening to right now?

2 Likes
5 Likes

Beautiful both, but the Van Morrison is one of my all time fave songs…

2 Likes

Does anyone have an album from when they were younger that you were just obsessed with?

I don’t really follow charts or listen to albums anymore, but back in the day Christina Aguilera was my fave - Her second album, Stripped, was my bible. Just been reminded of it, so put it on, and my 13 year old self has come back, I still remember every song and all the words.

This song was obviously the best one. The video was great too.

I had loads but would play The Who Live At Leeds and Pink Floyd, Dark Side Of The Moon regularly and they still sound as good.

3 Likes

Usher - 8701

Absolutely rinsed this album at 11/12 years old.

Stiil largely class in 2022.

1 Like

Alice Cooper Welcome to my nightmare.
I was about 11 when I got this and willingly went down the darkside.
Best thing I ever done tbh.

2 Likes

Most of the albums by Pink Floyd and Dire Straits. They’d be playing in the background most of the times at my house during my younger days, and I still listen to them quite frequently.

2 Likes

If you haven’t already you should check out Knopfler’s solo stuff too - it is insanely good.

Both of those bands are in my faves list - so incredibly good… too bad Dire Straits didn’t stay together longer.

1 Like

Heard this song after quite some time at a restaurant last night. Remembered how beautiful it was. Giving it another listen right now

1 Like

Also, happy birthday to one the greatest guitarists of this century, Mr Guthrie Govan

1 Like

Haha yeah I had this album. U Remind Me was my favourite song for a while.

1 Like

Going through my Led Zeppelin vinyl starting at the beginning.

4 Likes

Stonewall Classic, I think you’ve got another 6 albums to go before the quality starts to tail off. Happy listening.

1 Like

Although I’ve got all studio albums I usually stop at Physical Graffiti

1 Like