What are you listening to right now?

Might be seeing these in October, great band

2 Likes

Enjoy mate. I saw them guys in London back 2012. Brilliant night.

1 Like

It’s cute that you let Maddie control the music. Good taste though. Better than stuff you have put in here in the past.

2 Likes

Never get the credit they deserved during the 90s.
You could use your KDB analogy on them.

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Hadn’t heard them before. They sound good. Cheers.

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

So I just checked these guys out after watching this. Swedish outfit and on tour next year in Europe.
Really liked this. @Pires have a listen.

2 Likes

The whole album is awesome. They’re all ex In Flames members bringing back the roots of the ‘Gothenburg sound’ made famous in the 90’s by In Flames (obviously), Dark Tranquillity, At the Gates, Dissection etc. I grew up listening to and playing this style of melodic death metal and I’m so glad these guys decided to form a band! Terrific guys too all of them.

In Flames themselves have no original members left and have lost their way imo. They transitioned to some kind of ‘new-metal’ 20 years ago. Apparently they have started to adapt some of that old school sound again though. I’ve yet to check it out. At the Gates made a recent comeback and Dark Tranquillity (which the singer is part of) have always kept the flag high. If you haven’t heard them, check them out!

1 Like

Yes I went straight onto the top one after a quick search.
I’ll check the album tomorrow. Thanks for the post. Always good finding a new band. :metal:

1 Like

Fuck this thread title

6 Likes

Your soft.

3 Likes