What are you listening to right now?

2 Likes
8 Likes

Did you hear this on Supernatural?

1 Like

:laughing: First time I heard the song was in an episode of The X-Files featuring Jack Black that had Filter song Hey Man Nice Shot. Then when I watched the Jim Carey The Cable Guy movie which guess what? Featured Filter’s Hey Man Nice Shot. And I just clocked now it was also on that season 1 Shapeshifter supernatural episode :joy: just remembered .

1 Like

It’s on my Supernatural driving playlist haha. No idea it was on X-Files too, that just seems lazy as fuck lmao

1 Like

The X-Files was class . Think it was The X-Files: Season 3, Episode 3 There is lot of X Files episodes that are really 1990s but this one with Jack Black and it also had Giovanni Ribisi as arcade stoned out sleazeballs and who love Filter’s Hey Man Nice Shot is that episode is peak mid 90s.

3 Likes

Yeh man I love the X-Files too, it’s the original to be fair. Supernatural will always be my favourite even as the spiritual successor. It’s like they really refined a lot of what was wrong with the X-Files with Supernatural. Both are just peak TV from the 90’s and early 2000s.

1 Like

Just a beautiful and brutally sad song

1 Like

Sadly, saw Petty when he was clearly drugged out of his mind and his energy was off… the good news is he was opened by Wynwood, who was transcendent… but this is pretty cool… I will always try to remember Petty as he should be, in his prime with fabulous musicians surrounding him:

6 Likes

That’s pretty cool. It’s actually a pretty amazing live rendition of it and I’m not even a Pearl Jam fan.

Though kind of looked like Tom was thankful to him for singing it for him? As though he didn’t have the live act left in him.

1 Like

1963/64 were a couple of belting years for music

You remember that period well, do you?

:smirk::smirk:

I look at that footage and think damn that’s a long time ago but it was two years after Spurs last won the league. :bergkamp2:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes