What are you listening to right now?

I need some Taylor Swift now

I get what you’re saying but Mayer’s actually a little bit of a freak with the instrument he’s got this really interesting and unique style where he like uses a claw technique. It’s very cool and I think people underestimate his ability as a guitarist because he’s so popular. He’s not quite Hendrix but he knows how to play.

Yeh I fucking love Taylor Swift too, not even going to put up a front, her early stuff when she was a little country western songstress wasn’t fucking bad.

I never forgave John Mayer for dumping Jennifer Aniston. But I totally respect his music and his talent.

Marry me

2 Likes

People who love the same stuff never last, it’s why me and Jakeyboy will never work.

Some of the stuff he posts I have never even heard of. Which means it is “in” or that his now wife likes it.

Edit: didn’t mean this as an insult. Just mean I don’t know modern music

Oh I’m talking about me and his weird goofy love of the same games and comic books. Not music.

I actually never come into this thread because it reminds me of that weird msn plugin where people could display what song they were listening to while they talked lmao. Do people remember MSN. I hate being 30.

2 Likes

YES! I remember that. I loved MSN. Though even then I remember being simple and just having my name as Jade rather than a load of emojis

You’re only 30? I’m 32!

A/S/L?
15 seconds later when no reply
( :crazy_face: ) NUDGE

ASL was such shit. Because most of the time you knew all 3 already.

Though I remember going in a teen chatroom when I was like 15. I did it to prove a point, that I had unlimited access to the internet when my friends didn’t. I was such a knob.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Easiest like I have ever given

1 Like

Is there a dislike button?

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes