West Ham United Vs Arsenal (PL)

Who are these players and why do they play for Arsenal?

Go on kola lad kick that pussy !

When James fucking Millner is a better option in your midfield or defence you know your pretty fucked.

How can you show anything special with a squad which has not much special about it. He has inherited mostly dross, fucking hell i remember people saying that we were in a terrible state and any manager needs to be given at least 3 seasons to put this shit right 1/2 a season in expecting fucking miracles :arteta:

3 Likes

Agree totally but there should be a defensive shape by now after last seasons shite.

3 Likes

Considering how shit we are thereā€™s little reason as to why Ramsey rides the bench as much as he does.

1 Like

Good persistence there from AMN

FFS AUBA

Auba. Sitter.

Fucking score that you cunt

Auba is shit

Should score

Auba you prick how can you continually miss those

1 Like

I have to be fair to Emery, these are good subs he made.

Those players shouldnā€™t have been on the bench to begin with tbh, they should be starting

2 Likes

Still expecting some improvement tbh. Heā€™s got a massive summer ahead. This is his chance to get rid of all our shit players. He better not disappoint

I canā€™t see anything special about Auba. He reminds me of Adebayor- having that great goal return in 07/08 but not doing much more thereafter

1 Like

Iā€™m actually losing patience with his substations.

The fact he keeps having to make these so early is an indication he is getting it wrong on a consistent basis IMO, they should have started the game.

1 Like

Really couldā€™ve done with Cazorla this season.

I agree with you guys but Iā€™m getting slated for being negative lol so might as well say something nice.